Contemporary villa perched on Queenstown Hill
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Please note: This home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. For more information, please contact a Villa Specialist.
Set high on Queenstown Hill, Villa de Luxe offers breathtaking views day and night, year-round. Nearly every room of this contemporary South Island vacation rental looks out over the glassy waters of Lake Wakatipu and the rugged peaks of The Remarkables. A central location makes it easy to spend a holiday with family and friends here, skiing or exploring lively Queenstown.
Take in the fresh air from balconies facing the mountains or a private outdoor lounge area with a firepit and barbecue. Watch the stars come out from an al-fresco hot tub, perfectly positioned to give views of the lake, or watch a favorite show on the Sky TV. Other high-tech amenities include an iPod docking station, sound system, Wi-Fi and security system.
Rendered in glass and metal, Villa de Luxe has a sleek, contemporary look. The living room, dining area and fully equipped kitchen in its open-plan great room are spacious enough for everyone to gather and enjoy the views, cozy up to the fireplace or prepare an après-ski feast. Refined furnishings by a top local interior designer make a stylish statement while still letting the views be the star.
Each of the three bedrooms at this luxury property has an en-suite bathroom. There are two bedrooms with king beds, including a master suite with its own balcony and 180-degree views, and one bedroom with two twin beds.
The location of Villa de Luxe in the Belfast Terrace area puts guests within walking distance of the shops, restaurants and nightlife of Queenstown, as well as attractions like the casino and gardens. Relive your honeymoon with a romantic cruise on a vintage steamship, or perfect your swing on one of two nearby golf courses. When it’s winter in New Zealand, the slopes of the Coronet Peak ski area are only 15 minutes from the villa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television, Direct access to private balcony, Lake & Mountain peaks view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (or one king size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Espresso machine
- Lounge area
- Sound system
- Television - Sky TV
- IPod docking station
- Heating system
- Security system
- View of Lake Wakatipu & the Remarkables Mountain peaks
- Spa pool - Heated
- Outdoor lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- Additional bedding available (upon request only)
- Housekeeping services
Points of Interest
- 1.3 km to Skycity Casino & Queenstown shops, restaurants & nightlife
- 1.6 km to Skyline Queenstown & Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 1.8 km to Queenstown Gardens
- 1 km to Remarkable Golf Tours
- 15.4 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 16.6 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 23.2 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 6.7 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 5 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
10 min drive
Remarkable Golf Tours
5 min drive
Queenstown Golf Course
21 min drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
24 min drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
36 min drive
Points of Interest
3 min drive
5 min drive
Skyline Queenstown gondola
6 min drive
Wakatipu Yacht Club
20 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.