Sunny modern chalet near Main Street and Carter Park
12 guests · 3 bedrooms · 2.5 bathrooms
You don’t often think of a “downtown” atmosphere when you’re booking a ski vacation, but in Breckenridge, Colorado, the two contrasting environments exist in perfect harmony. With walking access to the shops, restaurants, and nightlife of Main Street and BreckConnect Gondola, you’ll be in the prime location for a day on the slopes and a night on the town. With three bedrooms and accommodations for twelve, Slope View Chalet is perfect for an extended family, or a group of friends on vacation together.
The classic ski chalet gets a modern-contemporary update at this stylish vacation rental. It’s still got the raw stone, exposed wood, and warm leather furniture of yesteryear, but with a sleek, minimalistic twist. A vaulted ceiling and two-storey window provides a spacious feel in the open concept living area. Form meets function in the stone fireplace that stretches the entire height of the living room, not only is it beautiful, but it houses both the gas fire and a flat screen television. Flowing onward to the kitchen, you’ll find granite countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances.
When dinner’s ready, the formal dining space has an artistic “picnic” style seating arrangement for eight. There’s also space for three more at the kitchen’s breakfast bar, and a barbecue outside on the balcony. Whether you’re feeling like spending more time outside in the hot tub or by the fire pit, or you’d prefer the warmth within, Slope View’s got everything you’ll need to make the most of your exciting ski vacation.
If you’re traveling with kids, Carter Park is under a mile from the chalet and it’s perfect for family fun. Spend an afternoon sledding and snow tubing in a picturesque environment, sure to excite the kids and the young at heart. Breckenridge Golf Club is another great way to enjoy the rugged mountain terrain while challenging yourself to a round on their championship eighteen.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Rain Shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Bunk Bed (queen over queen), Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Bunk Bed (queen over queen), Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Television (cable)
- Sound System
- Gas fireplace
- Mud room
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Fire pit
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute walk to Main street with restaurants & shops
- 0.8 miles to Sledding & tubing at Carter Park
- 1 miles to Breckenridge National Historic Distric
- 3.9 miles to Breckenridge Golf Club
- 60.9 miles to Pike National Forest
- 5 minute walk to BreckConnect Gondola
- 2 miles to Breckenridge Ski Resort Base
- 18.1 miles to Copper Mountain Ski Resort
- 71.1 miles to Eagle Country Regional Airport (EGE)
- 102 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.