Contemporary mountain townhouse on Main Street
11 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
About thirty miles West of Salt Lake City, Park City Mountain Resort is home to some of the country’s finest ski facilities and most luxurious alpine accommodations. With walking access to the resort’s base and chairlifts, Park Haus will have you on the slopes every morning with ease. And, this private vacation rental is located right on Park City’s Historic Main Street, so you’ll have the full ski town experience.
Stone and wood accents give a nod to the traditional ski lodge in this modern contemporary mountain townhouse. Sleek and stylish furniture, elegant decor, and an updated atmosphere are the trademarks of park Haus’ vibe. Whether it’s a quiet night in with the family, or a dinner soiree with friends, Pal Haus’ open concert layout is perfect for any social occasion. In the kitchen, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances will inspire your inner chef. The formal dining table has space for eight, and there’s room for four more at the breakfast bar. After dinner, get a fire going, turn on the Apple TV, and rest up for another exciting day on the mountain.
For an even better view of the mountains and Main Street, head up to the rooftop deck. There, you’ll find shared access to the barbecue and hot tubs. Back downstairs, Cable television, Wi-Fi, a media room, and air conditioning will keep you calm, cool, and connected. And, daily housekeeping, in the winter months, will make your stay even easier.
For boutique shops, delicious restaurants, and exciting nightlife, just walk downstairs and you’ll be right there. If there’s a golfer in the group, Park City Golf Course is just under two miles away. And, for the kids, Utah’s Olympic Park has obstacle courses, zip lining, tubing, and daily shows.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Gas fireplace, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in Closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Twin size bunk bed with twin size trundle bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Media Room: Queen size sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Sound System
- Apple TV
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Access to shared rooftop deck
- Access to shared hot tubs
- Access to shared barbeque
- Parking (not available during Sundance film festival)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (winter months only)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- Located on Historic Main Street
- 2 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 1.2 miles to Park City Institute
- 1.6 miles to Park City Golf Course
- 1.8 miles to Eccles Center
- 4.8 miles to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 6.9 miles to Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter
- 8.3 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 32.8 miles to Salt Lake City
- 5 minute walk to Town Lift chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort
- 0.8 miles to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 1.3 miles to Deer Valley Resort base
- 37.6 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 1 more
+ 1 more
Park City, UT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.