Designer chalet near Courchevel resort ski lift
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
The alpine adventure begins just a three-minute walk from Chalet 4 on one of the legendary Courchevel Ski Resort’s many chairlifts. You’ll have instant access to the slopes and plenty of spacious lounge area for your group of ten in Chalet 4’s luxurious five-bedroom mountain estate. Perfect for a family vacation or retreat with friends and colleagues, Courchevel is one of the French Alps most exciting destinations, not only for skiing, but nightlife, dining, and shopping as well.
Chalet 4 delivers that warm, authentic ski lodge vibe that makes you feel at home after a day out in the snow. Decorated in exposed wood and stone, with leather furniture and fur accents, this chalet is exactly what you’d expect from one of the most luxurious ski destinations on the planet. Each adult bedroom features a king sized bed, en-suite bathroom, and an incredible mountain view. The fifth bedroom is great for kids with its bunk beds, and en-suite.
Get lost in endless mountain views from Chalet 4’s balcony, while you soak in the hot tub after a long day on the slopes; it’s the best way to rejuvenate so you can get up tomorrow and do it again. After you’re warmed up, head inside for dinner in the formal dining area, with seating for the whole group. After dinner, gather in the wet bar/home theatre lounge for cozy movie night. Chalet 4 is equipped with Wi-Fi and Apple TV.
Courchevel’s city center is just an eight-minute drive from Chalet 4. There, you’ll appreciate a wide range of dining opportunities ranging from greasy spoons to Michelin starred restaurants and everything in between. After dinner, this mountain town features an incredibly vibrant nightlife scene with its many bars, discos, piano bars, and nightclubs. During the day, skiing at Courchevel is the main attraction, but there are several other alpine activities to take part in, like dog sledding, snowshoeing helicopter tours, and snow tubing. And, if you feel like taking a day trip to a neighboring town, Chambery, Chamonix, and Grenoble are all about an hour away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual Vanity, Rain Shower, Bose system, Balcony, Safe, View of Mountain
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Balcony, Safe, View of Mountain
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Terrace, Safe, View of Mountain, Access to Hot Tub
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Terrace, Safe, View of Mountain
- Bedroom 5: Bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Media room
- Wet bar
- Apple TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Reserved parking spaces for 4 cars
- Alarm system
- Hot tub (heating included)
- View of Mountain
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Villa manager on site until 13:00
- Continental breakfast (fresh fruit, fresh local products)
- Logs for the fireplace
- 2 private storages at the bottom of the ski run to deposit your skis with shoe heaters
- Private transport to the ski runs (Volkswagen Caravelle from 9AM - 2PM on call)
- After ski snacks for children
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Laundry service
- Ski instructor
- Massage service
- Helicopter ride
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Courchevel centre
- 8 km to Golf De Courchevel
- 19 km to Moutiers
- 95 km to Chambery
- 110 km to Chamonix
- 125 km to Grenoble
- 3 minute walk to ski lift
- 11 km to Courchevel Altiport (CVF)
- 184 km Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 3 more
19 min drive
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
122 min drive
Golf De Courchevel
15 min drive
Points of Interest
18 min drive
27 min drive
75 min drive
92 min drive
123 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.