Courchevel chalet made of local salvaged wood
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Just a three-minute walk to one of the legendary Courchevel Ski Resort’s chairlifts, Chalet Syrma is the perfect home base for your next alpine adventure. This authentic French chalet was constructed from salvaged wood from the ancient barns that used to inhabit the mountain. Thoughtfully adorned with the highest standards of modern amenities, Chalet Symra combines rustic, old-world warmth with sleek and stylish design. Nearby, you’ll love exploring Courchevel’s bustling restaurants, bars, shops, and numerous activities and excursions.
Wood, stone, and plush designer furniture make up the decor Syrma’s spacious open concept interior. The warmth created by Syrma’s roaring fireplace and rich wood tones are the perfect welcoming home after you’ve been out in the snow. And, each of the chalet’s adult bedrooms features king-sized beds, en-suite bathrooms, and soaring mountain views.
Chalet Symra is loaded with high tech features like Apple TV, Wi-Fi, television, and a media room to help keep you connected while you’re away. On the terrace, you’ll love picturesque mountain views, and a soak in the hot tub after a long day on the slopes. Back inside, the formal dining area is where your group of ten will enjoy planning out the day's activities over breakfast, and recounting tales of the mountain later on at dinner.
With numerous bars, piano bars, discos, and nightclubs, Courchevel’s vibrant nightlife is always an exciting thing to experience. Before you really get the party started, stop into one of Courchevel's many restaurants for dinner. With establishments ranging from fine French dining by world-renowned chef’s to a wide selection of international cuisine, you’re sure to find something to fit any mood. During your days, skiing is the main attraction, but there are many other ways to enjoy the French Alps, like dog sledding, helicopter tours, hiking, and lots more. If you decide to take a day off from skiing, Chambery, Chamonix, and Grenoble are all about an hour away, and perfect for day trips.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Rain Shower, Television, Bose system, Balcony, Safe, View of Mountain
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Bose system, Balcony, Safe, View of Mountain
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Television, Bose system, Terrace, Safe, View of Mountain, Access to Hot Tub
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Television, Bose system, Terrace, Safe, View of Mountain, Acess to Hot Tub
- Bedroom 5: Bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Media room
- Wet bar
- Apple TV
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Reserved parking spaces
- Hot tub (heating included)
- View of Mountain
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Villa manager on site until 13:00
- Continental breakfast (fresh fruit, fresh local products)
- Logs for the fireplace
- 2 private storages at the bottom of the ski run to deposit your skis with shoe heaters
- Private transport to the ski runs (Volkswagen Caravelle from 9AM - 2PM on call)
- After ski snacks for children
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Ski instructor
- Massage service
- Helicopter ride
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Courchevel centre
- 7.9 km to Golf De Courchevel
- 18.5 km to Moutiers
- 94.9 km to Chambery
- 110 km to Chamonix
- 125 km to Grenoble
- 150 meters (3 minute walk) to ski lift
- 10.5 km to Courchevel Altiport (CVF)
- 184 km Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 1 more
+ 2 more
16 min drive
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
124 min drive
Golf De Courchevel
12 min drive
Points of Interest
15 min drive
29 min drive
76 min drive
94 min drive
125 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.