Villa Saint Michel
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Located in a prestigious gated community, just on the edge of the Village of Mougins, Villa Saint Michel’s lush property enjoys privacy, proximity, and state of the art amenities. With five en-suite bedrooms, generous common areas, and a pool house with change rooms, a bathroom, a large gym, and a summer kitchen, you and your guests will have plenty of space to gather as a group or find solitude on this expansive property.
Rich exposed wood tones, intricate natural stonework, clay roofing tiles, and an affection for the surrounding environment are all elements that are unmistakably French in design. Outside, mature trees, expertly manicured gardens, and lush lawns provide the perfect setting for a wedding ceremony or special event. Inside, this Riviera home has a beautifully cohesive decor. Every room is interesting and unique, but overall, Villa Saint Michel feels well thought out and completely authentic. Adorned with only the finest designer furnishings and electronics, this open concept villa is the ideal home base for a luxurious French vacation.
In the kitchen, high-end stainless steel appliances and a sleek, functional workspace are sure to inspire some culinary creativity. There’s a formal dining area inside with seating for ten, and several outdoor living/dining areas. Michel comes equipped with Wi-Fi, television, a washer/dryer, dishwasher, and air conditioning. Outside, you’ll love the refreshing swimming pool, hillside views, and beautiful gardens. Housekeeping and caretakers are also included.
With ten short kilometers of Michel, you’ll find the Museum of Classical Art in Mougins, which features numerous landscapes of the French Riviera. If there’s a golfer in your party, Royal Mougins Golf and Resort is nearby as well. If you’d like to visit the city, one of France’s main cultural hubs, Cannes is also just under ten-kilometers. In Cannes, you’ll find several more museums, plenty of art galleries, theatre, dining, shopping, and vibrant nightlife.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Air conditioning
- Exercise room
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Pool house including changing room & bathroom
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 km to Museum of Classical Art in Mougins
- 6.5 km to Royal Mougins Golf & Resort
- 8.4 km to Cannes with restaurants, shops & nightlife
- 13.2 km to Antibes
- 9 km to Plage de la Croisette
- 26.1 km to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.