23 guests · 12 bedrooms · 11 bathrooms
With three separate four-bedroom villas, this authentic Greek vacation home is the perfect setting for your large group getaway. Located high above the Aegean Sea amongst Mykonos most famous and beautiful beaches, Sky Villa is an ideal home base for island exploration. Mykonos is one of Greece’s most popular islands, and at only eighty-five square kilometers, it’s not hard to see all of it. Beachfront bars and restaurants, vibrant nightlife, and incredible historic sites and architecture can be found all along Mykonos coast and inland, making sure there’s never a dull moment for you and your twenty-three guests.
Cycladic architecture is one of Greece’s most recognizable styles, and they are known for a lot of them. Sky Villa thoughtfully recreates the traditional elements of the style with precision, while integrating modern appliances and electronics without disturbing the authentic Old-World atmosphere. Nearly everything in Sky Villa is white or cream colored, making it an extremely relaxing, yet elegant space. Mykonos’ natural color palette provides decoration with its ocean views and lush greenery, which is ever-present inside thanks to Sky’s many openings to the terrace.
With such an incredible ocean view, you’ll want to spend much of your time on the terrace. And, with an alfresco dining set, lounge area, and infinity swimming pool, you’ll have lots of space to enjoy. Back inside, features like Wi-Fi, satellite television, and air conditioning will make sure you can stay cool and connected.
Sky Villa is located on Mykonos northern coast, where you’ll find plenty of relaxing and secluded beach areas in and around the nearby nature reserve. For a more exciting day on the beach, head to island’s southern coast, just eleven kilometers away, to visit Super Paradise Beach, where the party never stops. If you’re looking for a family-friendly environment, Ornos and Psarou Beach are more appropriate. Also, no trip to Mykonos is complete without visiting its capital city, Hora. Famous for its Cycladic architecture, marble streets, museums, and fine dining.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television, Access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 3 - Master: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television, Access to balcony, Sea view
Crystal Sea (https://www.luxuryretreats.com/vacation-rentals/greece/mykonos/fanari/crystal-sea-115506)
- Bedroom 5 - Master: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Sea view
- Bedroom 6 - Master: Double size bed, Private separate bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 4 with shower, Air conditioning, Sea view
- Bedroom 8: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 3 with shower, Air conditioning, Sea view
Moon Shadow (https://www.luxuryretreats.com/vacation-rentals/greece/mykonos/fanari/moon-shadow-115511)
- Bedroom 9 - Master: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to main terrace, Sea View
- Bedroom 10: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 3 with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 11: Single bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 2 with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 12 - Master: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television, Access to 2 balconies, Sea view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Hi-Fi sound system
- Air conditioning
- Sea view
- Infinity pool
- Terrace with lounge area
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (2 hours a day)
- Linen and towel change (twice a week)
- Luggage service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 6.6 km to town of Mykonos
- 8.5 km to Mykonos Tennis Club
- 10.1 km to town of Ano Mera
- 3.4 km to Agios Stephanos Beach
- 6.5 km to Grand Beach
- 8.8 km to Agio Sostis Beach
- 9.6 km to Panormos Beach
- 10.3 km to Mykonos Paradise Beach
- 11.9 km to Super Paradise Beach
- 12.5 km to Kalo Livadi Beach
- 13.7 km to Elia Beach
- 14.2 km to Kalafati beaches
- 14.7 km to Lia Beach
- 7.4 km to Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Mykonos Town, Greece
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.