Great Bluff Estates
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
Great Bluffs Estate is a fabulous luxury villa in the East End of Grand Cayman near Barefoot Beach. Nestled amid bluffs along the island's North Shore, the waterfront villa features a private beach for snorkeling and panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. Accommodations for twelve and benefits from Silver Thatch Guest Services make it an excellent choice for families or large groups of friends seeking a stylish and private alternative to a hotel or resort.
The recently renovated home projects a classic Caribbean character, with white stucco facades, a rooftop of cobalt-blue tile, and a terracotta motor court, while the luminous interiors and tastefully vibrant décor are freshly contemporary. The multi-tiered outdoor living areas feature two green-turf lawns as well as a lovely palapa and a wood gazebo. A freshwater pool invites you to a delicious plunge under the sun or moon, while the hammock welcomes afternoon siestas in the ocean breeze. Linger outdoors at sunset and at night for island cocktails in the lounge.
The home's spacious interiors inhale the sea-kissed air and exquisite island light through glass doors and plentiful windows. A cavernous, two-story great room features an ample lounge area with TV. A lovely salon extends from one side of the living room, while the other wing features the fully equipped kitchen and dining areas, including a luminous bay and a formal dining table for ten.
There are four suite-style bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms—two with king beds, two with queens—as well as two additional guestrooms that share a bathroom between them. The two king suites and one of the queen suites open to balconies and enjoy gorgeous ocean views. The master suite is ideal for couples, with a spacious lounge, a secluded desk area, and a cavernous bathroom with dual vanity and soaking tub perched beside a triptych of picture windows.
The waters off your private beach feature plentiful marine life and gentle currents for snorkeling, and are generally unvisited by tourists. For swimming, head to nearby Barefoot Beach—one of the island's finest. There are stores and restaurants just two kilometers down the road, and two nearby resorts offer myriad opportunities for watersports, dining, and play.
_ Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach. _
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Desk, Direct access to balcony with Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to balcony with Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Den: Queen size sofabed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Coffee machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- DVD Player
- Lounge area
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool - heating included from December 15th to April 15th
- Snorkeling equipment
- Alfresco dining pavilion
- Outdoor living area
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
In-villa staff & Services
- Welcome amenity basket
- Ground & Pool maintenance
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Pack-n-plays, booster seats & baby gates available
- Groceries & Beverages Pre-stocking (delivery fee applicable)
- Complimentary early check-in (if no check-out on same day)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Housekeeping service
- Activities & excursions
Silver Thatch On-Island Benefits
- Guest parcel receipt - hold for check-in
- Branded beach bag & Promotional items
- Special event/dinner reservation services
- Proprietary Silver Thatch guest discount card
- Discount for Silver Thatch Charter stingray/snorkel
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits Order - hold for check-in
- Centralized on-island guest services & welcome center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Referral to preferred vendors & Guest services desk assistance
- Business Center access (computers, printer & Fedex/DHL supplies)
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP process (fee charged by CAA applicable)
Points of Interest
- 2 miles to shops & restaurants
- 2 miles to watersports, scuba diving and snorkel excursions
- 5 miles to Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park
- 8 miles to Rum Point Club
- 8.5 miles to Kaibo yacht Club
- 1 mile to Barefoot Beach
- 3 miles to Kite Beach
- 23 miles to Owen Roberts International Airport
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
East End, Cayman Islands
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.