14 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Located in the “City of Festivals” Indio, this serene five-bedroom offers the seclusion of the Montage gated community, while you spend your vacation exploring the vibrant desert cities of California. Whether you’re in town for a festival, golf trip with friends, or a family vacation, Villa Serenity is the paradise you’ve been searching for. With an incredible back patio, spacious group-friendly interiors, and elegant spaces for formal occasions, Serenity is ready for anything you can dream up for your next Luxury Retreat.
Serenity’s back patio is a tropical oasis. Gorgeous natural stonework, mature palm trees, lush greenery, and bright decor make this desert home feel like it’s hidden deep in the jungle. The saltwater swimming pool and gas fire pit further enhance the wild feel of this secluded paradise. Inside, Serenity switches gears a little and moves in an elegant Spanish colonial direction with its relaxing cream tones, designer furniture, and dark stained wood beams and cabinetry. The living room brings back the intricate stonework of the patio in its beautiful accent wall, containing the fireplace and wide screen television. In the kitchen, there’s plenty of functional working space, granite countertops, and state of the art appliances. And, just off the kitchen, a chic dining room awaits, with seating for eight.
Designed to entertain, Serenity has something fun for everyone, like a billiards table, hot tub, barbecue, and even a putting green. Inside, you’ll have cable television, Wi-Fi, stereo, air conditioning, and washer/dryer. And, three of Serenity’s bedrooms feature king sized beds and en-suite bathrooms, while the others are great for sharing to accommodate up to fourteen people.
Within ten miles of Serenity, you’ll find numerous golf courses, the closest being the country clubs of Indian Palms and Motorcoach, both are just a five-minute drive. If you’re in town for the festivals, the Coachella Festival Grounds and downtown Indio are just five minutes away. And, travel a little further, and you can visit Joshua Tree National Park, one of California’s most celebrated natural landscapes.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
License Number: 20-00019905
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Bunk beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Twin bunk beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast nook
- Wine cooler
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable TV
- Pool table
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming Pool - heating at additional cost
- Hot tub
- Putting green
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor furniture
- Cameras (external entryways)
- Noise sensors
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Motorcoach Country Club
- 5 minute drive to Coachella Festival Grounds
- 5 minute drive to Indian Palms Country Club
- 5 minute drive to downtown Indio
- 8 minute drive to Old Town La Quinta
- 10 minute drive to Rancho La Quinta Golf Club
- 5 miles to Indian Wells Tennis Garden
- 8.5 miles to The Vintage Club Golf Course
- 8.8 miles to Palm Desert
- 9.5 miles to Shadow Mountain Golf Club
- 25 miles to Palm Springs
- 30 miles to Joshua Tree National Park
- 33 miles to Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- 4.9 miles to Bermuda Dunes Airport (UDD)
- 24 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
+ 8 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.