8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Kir Royale takes its cue from the mid-century modern architecture that dots the landscape of Palm Springs’, Vista Las Palmas neighborhood. This elegant villa rises from the foothills of Mount San Jacinto to reveal its unique design and seamless indoor/outdoor living spaces to the world. Let this spacious, four-bedroom home be your desert oasis.
The villa features top-shelf amenities that will make your stay unforgettable. Savor the tranquil ambiance around the pool as you sun yourself on a designer chaise longue or daybed. You’ll also find a tanning shelf, to ensure an even California tan. Cool off with a dip in the pool, or under the refreshing spray of a misting system. At night you can walk up to the elevated spa and relax under the stars or host a gathering by the glow of a gas firepit. The open-air living room will allow you to maximize your outdoor experience. It houses comfortable seating and gas barbecue.
The interior blends modern and Regency-style décor to perfection, creating an atmosphere of vintage luxury. A spiral staircase with walnut steps anchors the home. Terrazzo floors lead you from room to room where you’ll discover plush sofas, subtly installed electronics, fireplaces housed in custom walls and designer lamps and chandeliers. The gourmet kitchen features Boffi fixtures and high-end appliances, making cooking a pleasure. Contemplate the desert-view from the yoga and meditation room.
The Master bedroom occupies the upper lever and opens onto a private deck, with exterior stairs leading down to the pool terrace. Its well-appointed en-suite holds a spa-shower and free-standing tub. The second and third bedrooms are on the ground floor, each with a Queen bed, ensuite and access to the pool. The remaining room is in a charming, self-contained casita with a private patio, lounge area and en-suite.
You won’t have to look far for activities in Palm Springs. Start with a stroll around Vista Las Palmas and the Movie Colony neighborhoods and experience mid-century homes that drew Hollywood’s elite to the desert. The Coachella Valley is home to over 80 golf courses set against breathtaking backdrops. You’ll also find national parks with hikes for all skill levels. Shop and dine at the eclectic shops and restaurants along Palm Canyon Drive.
Palm Springs Registered Tax Number: 3031
Palm Springs City ID: 202
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Access to pool area
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Access to pool area
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounge area, Direct access to pool area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Gas fireplace
- Yoga and meditation room
- Air conditioning (covered by daily $50 utilities fee)
- Saltwater pool (heating covered by daily $50 utilities fee)
- Hot tub
- Sun loungers
- Fire pit
- Outdoor misting system
- Outdoor covered seating area
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Mountain view
STAFF & SERVICES
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 1.8 miles to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 3.6 miles to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 3.8 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 4.7 miles to Mesquite Golf Club
- 5.6 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 9.2 miles to Indian Canyons
- 16 miles to Palm Desert
- 3.9 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Portable air conditioning
+ 1 more
Palm Springs, CA
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
9 min drive
Escena Golf Club
10 min drive
Mesquite Golf & Country Club
11 min drive
Indian Canyons Golf Resort
15 min drive
Points of Interest
Palm Springs Art Museum
6 min drive
Moorten Botanical Garden
11 min drive
21 min drive
31 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.