Tropical thatched-roof oasis on Juanillo Beach
16 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
Please note: This home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. For more information, please contact a Villa Specialist.
Brilliant sun, soft sand and warm water enchant at Villa Kayanta. Set on the beachfront in Cap Cana, this idyllic vacation rental invites you to enjoy the setting from resort-worthy outdoor areas and breezy indoor living spaces. From attentive staff to a state-of-the-art marina and Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, Cap Cana has everything you need for a blissful beach holiday.
You’ll be taken care of by a cook, housekeeper and butler, who live in separate quarters at the villa and are ready to whip up breakfast, serve refreshments on the terrace or prepare local specialties on the barbecue. Revel in the villa’s four acres of tropical gardens and private oceanfront terrace with infinity pool, loungers, al-fresco dining and a wet bar. Active guests can take the kayak out on the water; for everyone else, the hammock awaits.
Thatched roofs, natural stone, wood paneling and the lush surroundings make Villa Kayanta feel like a luxury treehouse. The property takes its name from Mayan, where Kayantá means 'to be reborn'. Enjoying the beauty of nature and taking an opportunity to destress, you'll be reminded what life is all about. In the living and dining areas, sophisticated pieces like white sofas and a glass-topped dining table are set off by hand-selected accessories and artwork. Though the house does have a fully equipped kitchen, you can relax—the staff will take care of all the cooking for you.
Five of the villa’s bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, making the property a wonderful alternative to a hotel for a family or group of friends. There are four bedrooms with king beds, including the master suite, and two bedrooms with two full beds each.
There’s a reason the Dominican Republic gets five stars from sunseekers, families, honeymooners and golfers alike: it has incredible beaches, but doesn’t stop there. At Villa Kayanta, you’re just steps from the nearest stretch of white sand, and a few miles from other popular spots like Juanillo Beach and Caleton Beach Club. Dive into the warm, clear waters on a snorkeling or scuba trip, cast your line on a fishing excursion, or test your skill on Cap Cana’s award-winning golf courses. The area also has an array of great restaurants and tempting boutiques.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Terrace, Direct access to pool , View of ocean
- Bedroom 2: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Television, Safe, Direct access to pool
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Mezzanine level with 2 Twin beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone alfresco shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Safe, Direct access to pool & terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Twin day bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, View of ocean
- Bedroom 5: 2 Full size beds, Twin day bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, View of ocean
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Television, View of ocean, Direct access to the pool area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Cable television
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- Lounging area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infinity swimming pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 16
- Wet bar
- Sound system
- Gated community
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living area
- Parking for 2 cars
- Yoga & massage pavilion
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook - 3 meals/day (food & beverage at extra cost)
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Butler service
- Grounds keeper
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef services
- Food & beverages
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Yoga & fitness classes
- Access to Caleton Beach Club (access available during non-holiday periods only)
- Golf cart rental
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Golden Bear Lodge Tennis court
- 5 minute drive to Punta Espada Golf Club
- 15 minute drive to Punta Cana Village
- 20 minute drive to Corales Golf Course
- 57 km to Town of Higuey
- Beachfront to Juanillo Beach
- 3 minute drive to Playa de Fundadores
- 6 minute drive to Caleton Beach Club
- 20 minute drive to Playa Blanca
- 11 minute drive to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- 80 km to La Romana International Airport (LRM)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 16 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 3 more
Juanillo, Dominican Republic
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.