9 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
If Chianti doesn’t already mean “wine” to you, it will after you visit Campassole. Though this stone farmhouse has been impeccably restored, you’ll want to spend the day under the pergola or in the pool, gazing at the surrounding vineyards. The gorgeous rustic interiors make for a comfortable stay, but the views of the rolling hills will stay with you.
A long gravel drive approaches the front of the villa, then continues on to a tucked-away outdoor seating area. Sip a glass of wine and enjoy the view from under the pergola, then have an al fresco dinner and enjoy a different view at a third outdoor table. A flight of stairs leads down to a spacious brick patio, complete with chaise longues, and swimming pool, and there’s an outdoor grill.
Indoors, the surroundings continue to wow as traditional style is given a modern twist. The living room has a white beamed ceiling and tile floors, and its plush sofas and large coffee table cozy up to a broad fireplace. Both the living and dining rooms have French doors that open to an outdoor dining area. The stunning eat-in kitchen has an indoor fireplace, stone countertops and beautiful tiled backsplash.
Campassole has five bedrooms and four bathrooms and can sleep up to nine guests. On the ground floor, a bedroom with a single bed and en-suite bathroom offers a private space. Upstairs, the master suite has a double bed and en-suite bathroom. In the other three bedrooms, there are a Queen size bed, a double bed and two twin beds.
If you can tear yourself away from the views of the countryside, the village of Radda is a short walk or drive away. The town of Greve in Chianti, just 20 km away, has beautiful medieval buildings, a bustling market square and access to the main highway from Florence to Rome. For a bit of urban culture, visit the museums and churches of Siena, which is about 35 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Bedroom 1- Master: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub
Bedroom 2: Double bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 4: Queen size bed
Bedroom 5: Single bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Located on the ground floor
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Baby equipment
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service included 3 hours a day 5 days a week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Nanny service
- Additional maid service
- Mandatory Visitor’s Tax of 1.50€ per person per day payable on-sit
- Applicable on the first 7 days
- Fees and conditions are subject to change
- 1 km to Village of Radda
- 20 km to Greve
- 25 km to Montevarchi motorway exit
- 35 km to Siena
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
Radda in Chianti , Italy
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.