16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 bathrooms
Sitting on a 300-acre estate producing organic oranges, mandarins and clementines, Tangeri offers its guests a chance to live, taste and smell the best of Sicily. This restored farmhouse features traditional architecture and is tastefully furnished with a great selection of original antiques. The villa’s location is perfect for day trips to Catania, Siracusa, Taormina and Mount Etna, the tallest active volcano in Europe recently declared UNESCO World Heritage site. Come experience the legendary island of Sicily with Luxury Retreats!
The outdoor spaces at Tangeri feature an impressive swimming pool surrounded by plenty of lounge furniture and parasols. All lit up at night, the pool becomes a very romantic spot. Or how about a set or two on the private night-light tennis court? The private gardens are impeccably maintained and feature pines, oleanders, acacias, along with aromatic Mediterranean plants and varieties of succulents. Alfresco dining in this stunning, aromatic setting is sure to create wonderful memories for years to come. Indoors, you will also find a massage room, a sauna and a ping pong table along with satellite television and Wi-Fi. Your reservation includes daily housekeeping, a private chef and a waiter.
The main house provides a furnished loggia to enjoy the afternoon breeze during the hottest hours of the day. The light nuances of the walls and the decorative fabrics create a vibrant and pleasant mood in each room. The living areas are plush, colorful and comfortable. The dining area features a long table, high ceilings and lovely floor-to-ceiling windows.
Eight spectacular bedrooms accommodate up to sixteen guests at Tangeri. All of the bedrooms include en-suite bathrooms, queen size beds and air conditioning. Five suites offer direct access to the outdoors. Fine linens and accoutrements provide sublime nights of rest.
Tangeri is the quintessential Italian property for those who love picking fruit straight off the tree or those who want to enjoy seamless indoor/outdoor living in supreme privacy. In nearby Catania, you will find architectural marvels to wonder at as well as lively fish markets and plenty of bars, clubs and restaurants. Enjoy the sight of grandiose palazzi and churches built in baroque style out of the black volcanic rock that Mount Etna had once rained on the city. Culture, nature and fine gastronomy all await in Sicily!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Access to garden
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Access to garden
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with tub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Access to garden
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with tub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Access to garden
- Bedroom 5 - Master: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private balcony
- Bedroom 8: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 16
- Satellite television
- Hi-Fi sound system
- Ping pong table
- Ceiling fans
- Heating system
- Massage room
- Swimming pool
- Terrace with lounge area
- Barbeque grill
- Night-light tennis court
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (7 hours per day)
- Exit cleaning
- Midweek linen change
- Cook and waiter service (7 hours per day - food cost extra)
- Electricity consumption
- Pool and garden maitenance
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Extra Housekeeping
- Extra cook service
- Extra waiter service
- Personal Laundry
- Grocery shopping service
Points of Interest:
- 31 km to town of Catania
- 86 km to town of Taormina
- 69 km to town of Siracusa
- 82 km to Etna
- 72 km to Ragusa
- 95 km to Taormina
- 96 km to MAD Beach Club
- 30 km to Catania-Fontanarossa Airport (CTA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 16 people
Ping pong table
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.