Designer rustic cabin near Mild Station Gondola
20 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7 bathrooms
The perfect host for a multi-family ski vacation, Summit at Shockhill is ready to accommodate your group of twenty, with amenities that will satisfy the most discerning luxury vacationers. Located in the beautiful village of Breckenridge, just minutes from the downtown core, this villa will have you on the slopes or out to dinner in minutes. With ski-in/ski-out access to Mild Station Gondola, an eight-minute walk, you’ll have no trouble carving that first line into the snow every morning.
Summit at Shockhill takes great pride in showing off its larger than life construction, proudly displaying massive timber framing, steel beams, rugged stone, and plenty of mountain-view framing glass. The interior benefits from a spacious, open concept layout, which helps to create an exciting social environment. The house is decorated with high-end electronics, designer furnishings, state of the art appliances, and a warm, inviting color scheme, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day of skiing.
Your large group will have no problem finding spaces to come together as one or break away for more intimate moments during your stay at Summit at Shockhill. The formal dining area features seating for sixteen, with extra space at the wet bar and the kitchen’s breakfast bar. After dinner, guests will love lounging in the theatre room, game room, by the fireplace, and outside in the hot tub or by the fire pit. Summit at Shockhill has great tech features to help keep you connected, air conditioning, ski lockers, an office, and an elevator.
After you’ve started a few ski sessions at Mild Station Gondola, an eight-minute walk, venture beyond to some of Breckenridge’s other ski access points. You’ll find Breckenridge Ski Resort, Peak 10, the Black Diamond Runs, and Copper Mountain, all within a few miles of Summit at Shockhill. When your day on the mountain comes to a close, head into the village, where you’ll find a wide range of dining options from fine dining at Hearthstone to the more casual Canteen, which features a great selection of craft beers.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Ski in the Summit Master Suite: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower and stand-alone bathtub, Dual vanity Television
- Bedroom 2 - Eagles Nest King: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3 - Willows Mini Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 4 - High Alpine King: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5 - Gold Rush Queen: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 6 - Mountain Top Bunk Room: Four twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with two stand-alone showers, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 7 - Breck Bunk: Two twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone steam shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 16
- Game room
- Theatre room
- Wet bar
- Pool table
- Gas fireplace
- Espresso machine
- Cable TV
- Surround sound system
- Central heating
- Security cameras outside garage
- Office Space
- Washer / Dryer
- Iron /Ironing board
- Ski Locker
- Ski access:
- Walk to Mild Station Gondola in 8 minutes
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Fire pit
- 3-car garage
STAFF & SERVICES
- Free shuttle service within the Town of Breckendridge from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm during ski season (scheduling information available upon check –in)
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
- Private chef
Points of Interest:
- 6 miles to Stephen C West Ice Arena
- 8 miles to Downtown Breckenridge
- 17 miles to Copper Mountain
- 4 minute drive to Breckendridge Ski Resort
- 6 minute drive to Peak 10
- 3 miles to ski lift to black diamond runs
- 3 miles to Breckenridge
- 71 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 103 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 16 people
Surround sound system
Bar with built-in sink
+ 2 more
+ 5 more
Eagle Country Regional Airport (EGE)
84 min drive
Denver International Airport (DEN)
114 min drive
Breckendridge Ski Resort
6 min drive
42 min drive
Points of Interest
Stephen C West Ice Arena
7 min drive
8 min drive
29 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.