Mid-century icon near Moorten Botanical Garden
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Stay in a mid-century icon at Villa Sierra. With its streamlined architecture, glam interiors and mountain views, this Desert Cities vacation rental is the quintessential Palm Springs residence. Its four bedrooms and 5,300 square feet of space can welcome groups of up to eight in vintage-inspired luxury.
This California-cool ranch home opens to equally stylish outdoor living areas with a 75-foot pool, hot tub, wet bar, barbecue, and lounging and dining areas. On cooler desert nights, gather around one of the three firepits and watch the shapes of the mountains turn to silhouettes, or settle in around the wet bar and pool table in the chic indoor lounge and games room. (Keep an eye out for a limited-edition Clairtone stereo that’s the same model Sonny and Cher had in their Palm Springs home.)
Relaxing amid the villa’s collection of vintage and global furnishings is like stretching out in a magazine spread. Two lounge areas, including one with a wet bar, invite you to mix cocktails and settle in for a chat. The fabulous pistachio-green, fully equipped kitchen has a smoked-glass breakfast table, and there’s a separate formal dining room that seats eight friends or family in playful pink chairs.
Villa Sierra has one master bedroom with a king bed and three bedrooms with queen beds; all four have private en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. Like the main living areas, the bedrooms exude a decadent mid-century-meets-Hollywood Regency vibe—think slipper chairs, chandeliers and mirrored panels.
Spend your holiday soaking in the sun by the pool or exploring the area. The villa is just a 5-minute drive from downtown Palm Springs, where you can take architectural tours by day and sit down to honeymoon-worthy dinners by night. For avid golfers, there are two courses nearby; for non-players, there’s the inspiring Moorten Botanical Garden and the Palm Springs Art Museum.
Palm Springs City ID: 4037
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace, Pool
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Bidet, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace, pool
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Sound System
- Wet bar
- DVD Player
- Fireplace (gas)
- Game room
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Pool table
- Powder room
- Swimming Pool - Heated (at extra cost of $50 per day)
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining
- Wet bar
- Fire pits (3)
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.1 miles to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 1.4 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 2.9 miles to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 2.5 miles to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 4.2 miles to Indian Canyons
- 6 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 12 miles to Palm Desert
- 3.3 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
+ 2 more
Palm Springs, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.