Sandy Shore Villa
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Sandy Shore Villa House presents sweeping ocean views from almost every room. This luxurious four-bedroom villa is found at Turtle Tail, a picturesque and peaceful part of Providenciales away from the crowds. A long rustic path leads you directly to your private stretch of white sandy beach where the turquoise Atlantic awaits. Take a break from the real world and enjoy a peaceful retreat you’ll never forget.
The clear, shallow waters off you private beach are ideal for swimming and snorkeling. Push out on your kayaks and explore the five nearby islands that inspire the villa’s name. Spend easy afternoons relaxing on the large pool terrace, a bona fide oasis surrounded by lush tropical plants and flowers. Enjoy the Caribbean sun from a chaise longue or cool off with a dip in the soak pool. Escape the afternoon heat under the shelter of a scenic pergola. Watch the sun set over the horizon, but don’t think it’s time to head inside yet: light the barbecue and savor a starlight supper at your charming al fresco dining table.
The interior is decorated in the traditional West Indies plantation style, with dark wood and rattan furnishings, plus lofty exposed-beam ceilings. French doors and sliding glass walls invite the refreshing trade winds inside, complimenting the central air-conditioning. The spacious great room is divided in two by elegant circular columns. On one side you’ll find a decadently soft living room set, facing a flatscreen TV. On the other side, a long dark-wood dining table and fully-equipped kitchen await your culinary creativity.
The villa’s four beautifully-appointed bedrooms feature hand-selected furniture, soft linens, air conditioning and enclosed en-suites. Each room opens onto either a side patio or the pool terrace. The large Master suite includes an elegant four-poster bed and three sets of French doors leading outside. The second and third bedrooms are Queen suites and both look out to the spectacular Juba Salina inlet. The final bedroom contains a traditional West Indies style wood bed frame.
Sandy Shore Villa privacy and tranquility, but when you’re ready for adventure, you’ll find it just ten minutes away in Grace Bay. There you’ll find more beaches as well as restaurants shopping and nightlife. Take a tour of the reef protected wonders of Princess Alexandra Marine Park and keep your eyes peeled for the island’s most famous resident: Jo Jo the dolphin.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with jetted tub and shower, TV, Air conditioning, Safe, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning. Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- CD player
- DVD player
- Wireless Internet
- Convection ovens
- Coffee maker
- Freshwater plunge pool
- Lounging area
- Access to private beach
- Outdoor dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Midweek cleaning service (for stays that are 7 days or longer)
- Electricity consumption up-to $400/week for 2 and 4 bedroom rate
- Electricity consumption up-to $250/week for 1 bedroom rate
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Electricity consumption of $400/week
- Maximum 8 guests
- Non Smoking Villa
- Sandy Shore Villa will be giving guests an energy consumption allotment of $400 per week. Guests will be charged for excess use above this specified amount
- 4x4 Rental car recommended
- Check in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM
- 5 minutes to shopping
- 10 minutes to Providenciales International Airport
- Please note that the water at the beach behind the property is generally very shallow.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.