Classic desert architecture near art museum
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Palm Springs City ID #3454
Rugged mountains, swaying palms and a sparkling pool: it’s all within view at Modern Monte Vista. This spacious vacation rental is a classic Palm Springs retreat, with sophisticated mid-century lines, lovingly restored interiors and a great location close to the best of the city. Invite up to eight friends to join you on a golf getaway or the extended family for a sunny Desert Cities holiday.
The California sun is (nearly) always shining in the villa’s private backyard, where you can soak in the rays from a pool and loungers, sip refreshments at the dining table or linger into the evening around the barbecue, firepit and hot tub. The villa also features a media room, sound system, Wi-Fi, a wine fridge and a fireplace to keep you cozy on cooler desert nights.
From the pitched roof, stone accent wall and yellow door that greet you at the entrance, Modern Monte Vista is a throwback to the ’50s and ’60s—in the best way. The airy, open-concept great room is bright and inviting, with mid-century inspired pieces in the living and dining areas, matching cabinetry in the fully equipped kitchen and slide-away glass walls opening to the outdoor living areas.
Continue your honeymoon from the 21st century in bedrooms with sophisticated style of their own. There are two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms—one with a king bed and one with a queen—and two bedrooms that share access to a hall bathroom—one with a king bed and one with two twins.
This luxury property is situated on so-called Millionaires’ Row, putting you less than a 10-mile drive from local attractions such as the Moorten Botanical Garden, the Palm Springs Art Museum and the Mount San Jacinto Aerial Tramway. If you’re eager to tee off, there are also several golf courses within a short drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (Can be converted into a king-sized bed), Shared access to hall bathroom with Bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Sound System
- Media room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Fire pit
- View of
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.7 miles to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 3.6 miles to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 4.2 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 4.4 miles to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 5.6 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 6 miles to Mount San Jacinto Aerial Tramway
- 7.5 miles to Indian Canyons
- 15.8 miles to Palm Desert
- 26.1 miles to Coachella Festival Grounds
- 49.2 miles to Joshua Tree National Park
- 3.9 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Palm Springs, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.