Stylish mountain lodge near vibrant Teton Village
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Add style to your ski holiday with a stay at Lodge at Shooting Star 1. Part of a luxury community in the heart of the dramatic Wyoming landscape, close to golf and ski slopes, this vacation rental gives you easy access to outdoor adventure in the mountains. Its thoughtful interiors and three bedrooms can welcome a small family or a group of friends—or can be reserved for an active honeymoon.
Take in the mountain views from an open flagstone deck and an enclosed porch, which feature a barbecue, al-fresco dining for ten and a hot tub. Or enjoy the vistas indoors while settled in front of the TV and Wi-Fi next to the fireplace. For your comfort and convenience, the villa also has heating, air conditioning and laundry facilities.
Beautifully designed by local architect John Carney, the lodge showcases its surroundings even as it creates a cozy ambience. A cathedral ceiling, stone fireplace and full-height window are the highlights of the open-concept great room, adding drama and flooding the living area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen with light and scenic views. There’s also a separate media room that’s a welcoming spot to curl up with a movie.
The lodge has two bedrooms with king beds, including a master suite with its own gas fireplace, and one bedroom with two twin beds. All three bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms. For larger parties, there’s a sofa bed in the media room.
Lodge at Shooting Star 1 is less than a 10-minute walk from the Shooting Star Golf Course and less than a 5-minute drive from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Teton Village. Find shopping and dining options in the nearby towns of Jackson and Wilson. For an unforgettable day trip, follow the community’s bike path to the entrance of Grand Teton National Park or make the drive to Yellowstone National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Gas fireplace, Dual vanity, Television,
- Bedroom 2: Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Covered terrace
- Hot tub - heating included
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Ski shuttle service (mandatory charge)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minute walk to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 2 minute drive to Teton Village
- 1.6 miles drive to Grand Teton National Park
- 4.5 miles drive to Aspens Market
- 12 miles drive to Town of Jackson
- 18 miles drive to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 43 miles drive to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 54 miles drive to Yellowstone National Park
- 3 minute drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 13 miles drive to Snow King Resort
- 21 miles drive to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- 92 miles drive to Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 5 more
Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
27 min drive
Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA)
99 min drive
Shooting Star Jackson Hole Golf Club
15 min drive
Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club
23 min drive
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
15 min drive
Snow King Resort
16 min drive
Points of Interest
8 min drive
14 min drive
Grand Teton National Park
21 min drive
Town of Jackson
28 min drive
Granite Hot Springs
62 min drive
Yellowstone National Park
121 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.