Island Villa at COMO Parrot Cay
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Parrot Cay is a small island owned by the COMO Resort, just a ten-minute boat ride from North Caicos. If you’re looking to escape to a secluded beachfront paradise, this is it. Island Villa is located on the sunset-facing side of Parrot Cay, with a pristine stretch of sand leading from the back patio right into the turquoise ocean. Island Villa comes with two spacious master en-suites, outfitted with king beds, access to the pool, and refreshing outdoor showers, as well as a third en-suite bedroom with a pair of twin beds that can be converted into a king. During your stay, you’ll have access to a wide range of services and amenities at the incredible COMO Resort.
Island Villa’s white-washed interior provides the perfect contrast to the vibrant blues and greens of Parrot Cay’s gorgeous environment. Underneath an extra-high vaulted-ceiling, the villa’s open concept living room promotes a soothing, yet social vibe. The dark-toned wood furniture adds a touch of warmth to the large space. And, when the doors to the terrace are open, the living room flows with natural sunlight and a fresh ocean breeze.
Inside, you’ll appreciate formal dining space for eight, a fully equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and high-end electronics. On the terrace, you’ll find even more lounge space, alfresco dining, an infinity pool, and beautiful beachfront. The COMO Resort offers a wide range of add-ons and includes daily housekeeping and butler service.
On Parrot Cay, you’ll have quick and easy access to COMO Resort’s fitness center, library, yoga and pilates classes, and a wide range of jogging, biking, and hiking trails. The resort also features an extensive room service menu, drawing from local, organic inspirations and ingredients. If you’d prefer to dine out, the Lotus and Terrace restaurants specialize in crafting delicious Caribbean and Mediterranean dishes. If you’d like to venture off the island, it’s just a twenty-minute boat ride to North Caicos, or you could head a little further to find golf, shopping, and more in Grace Bay.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and tub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, TV, Safe, Alfresco shower, Desk, Direct access to pool deck
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and tub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, TV, Safe, Alfresco shower, Desk, Direct access to pool deck
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), En-suite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, TV, Closet, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Multi-line telephone
- Bathrobes and towels
- Satellite TV
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Surround sound system
- Electronic safe
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco shower
- Infinity Pool (heated)
- Sun deck
SHARED RESORT AMENITIES
- 24-hours manager
- Fitness Center
- Daily scheduled Yoga or Pilates session
- Nature Trails
- Jogging Trail
- Restaurants and room service
- Local excursions
COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES FOR ALL GUESTS
- Welcome Amenity
- Signature welcome beverage
- Daily American breakfast
- Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort
- Non-motorized water sports equipment and beach cruiser bicycles
- Afternoon tea served in the resort libraryParticipation in daily scheduled activities
- Access to COMO Shambhala Fitness Retreat
- Outdoor tennis courts lit for night-time play, including use of racquets and balls
- Children activities including Play by COMO
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa manager
- COMO Butler service
- Daily housekeeping
- 24/7 Estate security
- Complimentary daily breakfast by Terrace restaurant or Room service
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea by the resort library
- Complimentary scheduled daily Yoga or Pilates session
- Complimentary fruit basket
- Complimentary non motorized water sport activities
- New Year's Eve turn down gifts
Mandatory Festive Season Special Dinners
- December 24 dinner (Reception cocktail followed by dinner): $250 per person + tax and service charge (includes cocktail reception, dinner and entertainment) / Children 12 years old and under: 50% OFF ($125 per child + tax and service charge)
- December 31 dinner (Reception cocktail followed by dinner): $350 per person + tax and service charge / Children 12 years old and under: 50% OFF ($175 per child + tax and service charge)
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Event fee
- Private Chef
- BBQ Grill rental
- Tennis equipment rental
- Snorkel equipment rental
- Flotation device rental
- Meal plans available
- Airport transfer
- Private boat transfers
Points of Interest
- 10-minute boat ride to North Caicos
- 45-minute boat/taxi ride to:
- 50-minute boat/taxi ride to Providenciales
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Heated infinity pool
Dining area for 8 people
Surround sound system
+ 1 more
Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos Islands
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.