High 7 Penthouse
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Located in the prestigious Alpine village of Zermatt, with ski-in/ski-out access, this luxurious penthouse is the perfect home base for an unforgettable ski vacation. With four en-suite king bedrooms, a relaxing wellness area, and incredible views of the Matterhorn, High 7’s penthouse is ideal for a family ski vacation, couples retreat, or an exciting getaway with friends. Within minutes, you’ll be able to hit the slopes bright and early each morning, as well as walk into town for vibrant mountain village nightlife.
Peaked ceilings with exposed wood beams and the brick fireplace at the center of the villa show off High 7’s traditional chalet style, while contemporary furniture and state of the art electronics display the luxuries of today. Each of the four bedrooms, as well as the living room, feature a unique accent wall, giving each space its own character. In the kitchen, you’ll love the sleek and stylish appliances and cabinetry.
High 7’s penthouse has incredible views of the Matterhorn from three of its bedrooms, as well as its open concept main lounge and balcony. You’ll love the warm and cozy atmosphere created by the villa’s fireplace, especially when enjoying a formal dinner in the dining area, with seating for eight. After a long day on the mountain, there’s nowhere better to warm-up than High 7’s wellness area, outfitted with a bio sauna and relaxation bath.
Start your mornings at Klein Matterhorn Express, accessible by foot, or you could ski through the meadow in front of the villa, and you’ll be on the slopes in no time. When it’s time to return home for the evening, just follow Moosweg ski-run, which will bring you right by High 7’s front door. If you’re in the mood to dine out, the village of Zermatt features more than one-hundred restaurants and sixty bars. The village’s nightlife is legendary, as Zermatt has a tightly packed downtown, with no automobiles to pollute its beautiful, and social atmosphere.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bath tub, Balcony with views of the Matterhorn
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bath tub, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Balcony with views of the Matterhorn
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Apple TV
- Wellness area with Bio Sauna and round lit relaxation bath
- Views of Matterhorn
STAFF & SERVICES
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Daily housekeeping
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
Points of interest
- 15 minute walk to Zermatt center
- Ski in/ski out Klein Matterhorn Express (you can ski back to the door of the chalet down the Moosweg ski-run)
- 83 km to Sion Airport (ASA)
- 215 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.