Sleek West Indian Georgian villa on Hughes Point
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
This architectural gem is situated on the grounds of Nonsuch Bay Resort along the east coast of Antigua, within walking distance of the resort's beach and world-class amenities. The luminous villa blends a vintage West Indian Georgian style with elegant contemporary décor and high-end features for dining and relaxation, including an outdoor swimming pool. The design maximizes the villa's waterfront position on Hughes Point, with expansive ocean views throughout the home. Three bedroom suites with ensuite bathrooms accommodate families, destination wedding guests, and groups of friends up to six in size.
Set within a beautifully landscaped estate, the ample terrace welcomes long days and evenings under the Caribbean sky. Dip into the voluminous, stone-framed pool, and bask in the sunlight on elegant lounge chairs facing the horizon. Retreat to the veranda or garden terrace for cool drinks or playful games, and dine alfresco at the shaded table. Marvel at the sunset from the roof patio, and linger outdoors as the stars emerge, sipping classic cocktails in the sea-scented breeze.
In the main living room, ample pocket doors and vaulted ceilings create an airy ambiance for tranquil afternoons or festive nights. Soothing white tones in the walls and sofas accentuate the brilliant blues of the looming ocean. The sleek, open kitchen is fully equipped for gourmet cooks and easily serves the various sitting and dining areas.
All three bedroom suites enjoy ocean views, air-conditioning, and ensuite bathrooms with dual vanities. The spacious master suite includes a four-poster king bed and opens wide to a furnished terrace with panoramic vistas. Its light-filled bathroom includes a lovely sunken bathtub beside a picture window. The primary guest suite features a king bed as well, and its bathroom boasts a rain shower and alfresco shower. The third room has two twin beds and a balcony.
A world-renowned destination for sailing and yachting enthusiasts, Nonsuch Bay Resort offers an extraordinary menu of amenities and services for guests of all ages—including three infinity swimming pools, a wonderful clubhouse with restaurant and bar, an on-site beach, and five secluded beaches on nearby Green Island. Numerous destinations are within easy reach by boat or car, including English Harbour and Nelson's Dockyard (a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Terrace, Oceanview
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Balcony, Oceanview
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Balcony, Oceanview
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Nespresso machine with capsules
- Smart television
- Sound system
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Outdoor dining area with seating for 6
- Freeform pool - not heated
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily maid service
- Pool maintenance
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Spa services
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Car rentals
NONSUCH BAY RESORT FACILITIES (some may be at extra cost)
- Clubhouse restaurant, bar and lounge
- Reception service
- Shared infinity pools
- Water-sport facilities and boat dock
- Sailing school with fleet of 30 boats
- Standup paddle boards & kayaks
- 24hr security
Points of Interest
- 13.7 km to Betty's Hope
- 15.6 km to Stingray City
- 20.8 km to Falmouth Harbour
- 22.6 km to English Harbour
- 22.8 km to Nelson's Dockyard
- 24.8 km to Shirley Heights
- 26.4 km to Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
- 26.5 km to Heritage Quay
- 30.4 km to Fort James
- 32.8 km to Old Sugar Windmill
- 32.8 km to Dickenson Bay
- Located on Nonsuch Bay
- 20 minutes to Green Island
- 27.8 km to V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Ping pong table
FreeTown, Antigua and Barbuda
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.