Palatial hillside lodge at Jordanelle ski run
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 8 bathrooms
Casi Cielo is a spectacular Deer Valley villa situated about eight minutes from the resort's base, with ski-in/ski-out access to Jordanelle run. Its name meaning “almost sky” in Spanish, the secluded home enjoys breathtaking, panoramic views of Jordanelle Reservoir and the Rocky Mountain ridges from virtually every living area. Its resort-style features include expansive outdoor living and dining areas, superb spa and wellness facilities, a game/party room, and a wonderful home cinema. Seven bedroom suites including a kid-friendly bunkroom provide ideal accommodations for families and groups of friends up to fourteen in size.
The four-story, 11,078 square-foot home features balconies on all levels, inviting you to savor the mountain air in any season. A spacious terrace extends from the great room, with alfresco dining, a built-in grill for barbeque cooking, and a wonderful outdoor fireplace. A hot tub is nestled within the lower patio, ideal for soothing soaks while admiring the sublime vistas.
The cavernous great room features high, vaulted ceilings, natural timber beams, and a beautiful stone fireplace warming the lounge. The expansive kitchen features chef grade appliances, granite countertops, and a wet bar, and serves an elegant dining room and a luminous breakfast niche. At night, gather in the wonderful family room with fireplace, TV, pool table, and wet bar, or watch a favorite movie in the fabulous home cinema with dry bar and projector screen. The villa also features an office, gym, and several cozy lounge areas for quiet downtime. Central air conditioning and heating keep you comfortable at all times.
The master suite is located on the main level, featuring a king sleigh bed, private balcony, fireplace, hidden TV, mini bar and espresso machine, and deluxe ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, stand-alone shower, and tub. There are four guestrooms on the floor below, with easy access to the family room, cinema, gym, sauna and hot tub. The lower floor includes an additional queen suite plus the bunkroom.
Beyond this alpine palace, Casi Cielo enjoys one of the finest locations at Deer Valley, balancing serene privacy with direct access to some of the best slopes in Utah. Park City Mountain Resort and Historic Main Street are about ten minutes away, and Park City Golf Course just a four-mile drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Lounging area, Television, Espresso machine, Mini fridge, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Fireplace, Lounging area, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Shared access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Sauna
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 7: 2 Bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Home theatre
- Smart TV
- Integrated sound system
- Wet bar
- Pool table
- Mud room
- Ski storage
- Exercise room
- Central air-conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub
- Outdoor furniture
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Historic Main Street's shopping and restaurants
- 10 minute drive to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 10 minute drive to Park City Institute
- 4.4 miles to Park City Golf Course
- 4.7 miles to the Eccles Center
- 7.1 minute drive to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 11 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 39 miles to Salt Lake City
- Ski-in/Ski-out access to the Jordanelle run at Deer Valley Resort
- 8 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort base
- 10 minute walk to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 7.6 miles to Canyons Village at Park City
- 43 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 2 more
+ 8 more
Deer Valley, UT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.