Sleek cabin with river views by 4 O'Clock ski run
9 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Rushing water and classic Colorado scenery are the backdrop to a relaxed ski holiday at River Song at the Shores. Look out at valley views from this contemporary Breckenridge vacation rental—and walk to a shuttle stop, recreation trail and private access to a ski run. Three bedrooms have room for nine friends and family out for mountain fun together.
Listen to the river running past from a private patio with a barbecue, firepit, hot tub and, in the summer, an al-fresco dining area. If you’ve spent the day on the slopes, cozy up with the help of the media room, gas fireplace, wine fridge, cable TV and Wi-Fi, or prep gear for the next day’s adventures with the help of the laundry facilities.
Natural textures and bright, airy spaces give the villa an ambience of inviting mountain luxury. Stone and wood lend warmth to the open-concept great room, while oversized windows and vaulted ceilings bring in plenty of light. The L-shaped space features a sitting area, a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and a dining area for eight.
Each of the three bedrooms at River Song has a king bed. Two of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and TVs, including a honeymoon-worthy master suite with its own gas fireplace, and the third bedroom shares access to a hall bathroom.
River Song is a 4-minute walk from the 4 O’Clock ski run, which guests can enter via private access, and a 5-minute walk from the Summit Stage shuttle bus service, which puts the best of Breckenridge within easy reach. It’s also easy to access the Breckenridge-to-Dillon recreation trail from the entrance to The Shores community. If you’re driving, it’s only 3 miles to the shops, restaurants and activities in charming downtown Breckenridge.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Television, Direct access to hot tub
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable TV
- Media room
- Gas fireplace
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining (not available in winter months)
- Fire pit
- 2-car garage
STAFF & SERVICES
- Shuttle service (reservation must be made in advance)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute walk to Summit Stage shuttle bus service
- 4 minute drive to Breckenridge Golf Club
- 10 minute drive to Frisco
- 3.4 miles to Downtown Breckenridge
- 5.6 miles to Breckendridge Ski Resort
- 4.2 miles to Snowflake Lift
- 11 miles to Keystone Resort
- 13 miles to Copper Mountain
- 66 mile drive to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 99 mile drive to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.