Modern mansion perched above Ffryes Beach
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Perched above Ffryes Beach, one of Antigua’s most beautiful stretches of sand, this stylish villa features amazing ocean views from nearly every inch of its interior, balcony, and all four en-suite bedrooms. Located within the Tamarind Hills resort community, you and your guests will love the convenience of this beachside residence, as well as its extensive list of nearby attractions.
Tamarind Hills celebrates its beautiful environment with an open-air, open concept design that invites the fresh ocean breeze and natural sunlight to fill its interior spaces. The pure white walls, deep wood tones, and bright contemporary accent pieces create the perfect contrast to the vibrant blues and greens of Antigua while conveying a sophisticated elegance that is ideal for any occasion. On the balcony, you’ll appreciate the extra lounge area, wrap-around infinity pool, daybeds, and a garden.
In the morning, you’ll find the fully equipped kitchen’s breakfast bar to be a great spot for a casual meal. When a more formal setting is desirable, the dining table inside features seating for six, as does the alfresco set on the balcony. Inside, you’ll appreciate Wi-Fi, cable television, air conditioning, complimentary parking, and twenty-four-hour security during your amazing beach vacation.
Ffryes and Darkwood beaches are both just a five-minute walk from Tamarind Hills, and both offer pristine white sand, crystal clear waters, and beachfront restaurants. For an elegant night out, enjoy dinner at Sheer Rocks, one of the island’s highest-rated dining establishments. If you’d prefer something more casual, visit Jackie O’s or Dennis’s Bar, both are located along the beach and feature extensive cocktail menus and incredible views of the sunset. If you’d like to learn about the island’s colonial history, visit the English Harbour, which is home to most of Antigua’s historical sites. And, if you’re feeling adventurous, head to Green Island, on the northern coast, for a wide range of water sports activities, and lessons.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroomwith stand-alone rain shower and tub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closets, Television, Air conditioning, Safe, Balcony, Oceanview
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Oceanview
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Oceanview
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroomwith stand-alone rain shower , Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Oceanview
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Coffee machine
- Ice maker
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Wrap-around infinity pool - not heated
- Sun loungers
- Floating day beds
- Outdoor living area
- Alfresco shower
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping and maid service (every other day)
- 24hr security
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Spa services
- Activities and excursions
- Car rentals
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Old Sugar Windmill Tower Ruins
- 11.7 km to Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
- 11.7 km to Heritage Quay
- 15.5 km to Fort James
- 16.3 km to Dickenson Bay
- 20.5 km to Falmouth Harbour
- 21.5 km to Betty's Hope
- 23.9 km to Nelson's Dockyard
- 24.4 km to Stingray City
- 25.3 km to Shirley Heights
- 5 minute walk to Darkwood Beach
- 5 minute walk to Ffryes Beach
- 3 minute drive to Coco Beach
- 15.9 km to Siboney Beach Club
- 17.7 km to V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
33 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.