Contemporary open-plan cabin at White Otter lift
15 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Stay in the shadow of Lone Mountain—and within steps of the ski slopes—at Swift Bear Lodge. This contemporary Big Sky vacation rental offers year-round access to the best of Montana’s outdoor adventures. Luxury amenities will help you relax after a day outside, and five bedrooms can comfortably accommodate a group of fifteen friends or extended family.
Swift Bear Lodge features outdoor living areas with a barbecue and a private hot tub, for summer guests or visitors wanting a soak after a day of skiing. Inside, the villa has a wood-burning fireplace, pool table, TV, Sonos sound system and Wi-Fi. Boot dryers, ski storage and laundry facilities mean your gear will always be ready for the next day’s activities.
The lodge is laid out around an open-concept great room with a sitting area, dining table for ten and a fully equipped kitchen. The space is flooded with sunlight and mountain views thanks to oversized windows, and gets a cozy vibe from exposed wood beams. You’ll find a TV and the pool table in a separate games room on the lower level.
The villa has two bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, including a honeymoon-worthy master suite with a jetted tub. One bedroom with a king bed and one bedroom with a twin-over-double bunk bed share a bathroom. The fifth bedroom has two twin-over-double bunk beds, a queen sleeper sofa and an en-suite bathroom.
If you’ve come out west for a ski holiday, the lodge’s Mountain Village location delivers. You’ll enjoy ski-in, ski-out access to the White Otter lift, and can reach the Big Sky Resort base in just 5 minutes by car. In warmer weather, play a round at Big Sky Golf Course or make the easy hike to the stunning Ousel Falls.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 4, Shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: Twin-over-double bunk bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 5: Two twin-over-double bunk beds, Queen sleeper sofa, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Sonos sound system
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Pool table
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ski storage
- Boot dryers
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Garage (2 spots)
- Parking (3 spots)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 7 minute drive to Moonlight Basin Clubhouse
- 7.6 miles to Big Sky Town Center
- 8.9 miles to Big Sky Golf Course
- 9.0 miles to Big Sky Meadow Village
- 9.3 miles to Ousel Falls Park
- 13 miles to Spanish Peaks Clubhouse
- 59 miles to Yellowstone National Park West Entrance
- 128 miles to Yellowstone National Park North Entrance
- Ski-in/ski-out to White Otter Lift (Roads may not be groomed very early or late in the season)
- 5 minute drive to Big Sky Resort
- 53 miles to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
Big Sky, MT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.