6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Steal away in style at Mooloolaba. This water-view vacation rental on Australia’s Mooloolah River is a beautifully designed haven whose spectacular architecture rivals the scenery outside. Reserve its three bedrooms for a beach getaway with family or friends, or book the whole luxury property for a chic honeymoon-esque escape.
Your holiday at Mooloolaba begins with a welcome basket, delivered in person upon your arrival. Should you need assistance (or inspiration) during your stay, a concierge is on call. While you’re at the villa, you can enjoy outdoor living areas with a plunge pool, gas barbecue, firepit and a dining table for six, as well as indoor amenities from an Apple TV and projector screen to a Sonos sound system and Wi-Fi.
The Mooloolaba experience starts when you enter gardens planted with fig and tipuana trees, and continues in dramatic fashion once you’re inside. An eight-meter glass wall separates the open-plan great room from the terrace, letting you create one seamless indoor-outdoor living space. The sitting area is defined by its curved sunken sectional; in the dining area and fully equipped kitchen, textures of tallow wood, onyx and polished concrete make a chic statement.
The villa has two bedrooms with private en-suite bathrooms: a master suite with a king bed and al-fresco bathtub and shower, and one with a queen bed. The third bedroom has a queen bed and access to a hallway bathroom.
Mooloolaba is a 2-minute walk from the white sands of Mooloolaba Spit Beach, and a short drive from two other beaches. By car, it’s less than 10 minutes to downtown Mooloolaba; shopping, dining and activities on The Wharf; and the Headland Golf Club. For a day trip, plan to head to the downtown of nearby Sunshine Coast or explore Mooloolah River National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Alfresco bathtub and shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Rice cooker
- Ice maker
- Projector screen
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Plunge pool - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Fire pit
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personal welcome on arrival
- Gourmet welcome basket
- Housekeeping on departure
- On-call concierge
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Butler service
- Daily housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minute walk to The Wharf Mooloolaba
- 3 minute drive to downtown Mooloolaba
- 9 minute drive to Headland Golf Club
- 10 km to Mooloolah River National Park
- 13 km to downtown Sunshine Coast
- 35 km to Beerburrum East State Forest
- 2 minute walk to Mooloolaba Spit Beach
- 5 km to Cotton Tree Beach
- 7.7 km to Kawana Beach
- 97 km to Brisbane Airport (BNE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Sonos sound system
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.