Polynesian-style garden oasis near Maunalua Bay
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Rates starting at $2750/night
Get into the aloha spirit with friends and family at the utterly charming Paiko Lagoon Retreat. Though it’s only a 15-minute drive from world-famous Waikiki Beach, a quiet location on the shores of the Paiko Lagoon makes this magical Honolulu vacation rental feel worlds away from the high-rise hotels. It’s an incredible place to host a milestone celebration, a family reunion or even an Oahu destination wedding.
Laid out like a resort with three buildings, the retreat invites you to wander the private grounds. Pause to relax by the swimming pool, hot tub, listen to the water lapping at the shore from a lounger, or heat up the barbecue for dinner. To help you entertain, the villa also has a TV, Wi-Fi and a wine fridge.
Inside the Polynesian-inspired main house of this luxury property, you’ll find exquisite details such as koa wood paneling and a koi pond in the middle of the living area. The main house has plenty of space for sitting and dining as well as a fully equipped kitchen, and there are kitchenettes in two of the cottages.
In the villa’s main house and Makai Cottage, you’ll find one king bedroom and one queen bedroom that share a bathroom. Ohana Cottage, Palm Hut and Ocean Hut each have one bedroom with a queen bed and alfresco shower, and share two outdoor bathrooms.
Take a tip from the locals and plan a beach day at nearby Kuliouou Beach Park. Only a 5-minute walk from Paiko Lagoon Retreat, it has a beach with relatively calm waters and a grassy area perfect for picnics. For more outdoor activities, make the short drive to two hiking trails or two different golf courses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #: TA-024-880-1792-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Queen size sleeper sofa, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Safe, Ceiling fan, Lounge area
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Safe, Ceiling fan, Lounge area
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television, Desk, Ocean and mountain views
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Queen size sleeper sofa, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to private terrace with outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Queen size sleeper sofa, Shared access to two outdoor bathrooms with stand-alone alfresco shower, Safe, Ceiling fan, Lounge area
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Queen size sleeper sofa, Shared access to two outdoor bathrooms with stand-alone alfresco shower, Desk, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Queen size sleeper sofa, Shared access to two outdoor bathrooms with stand-alone alfresco shower, Direct access to private terrace with outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area
- Coffee machine
- Ice maker
- DVD player
- Ceiling fans
- Lounge area
- Security system
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms
- Dining area
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Smart TV
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Paiko Lagoon, Koko head and Koko Crater views
- Swimming pool - heating not inlcuded
- Hot tub - Heated
- Outdoor lounge area
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Electricity consumption up to $500USD
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Mandatory mid-stay cleaning fee for stays of 14-nights or more
- Electricity consumption over $500USD
Points of Interest
- 0.7 miles Maunalua Bay
- 1.8 miles to Koko Marina Center
- 2.6 miles to Koko Crater Railway Trail
- 3.6 miles to Wiliwilinui Hiking Trail
- 8.4 miles to Sail Hawaii
- 5.6 miles to Hawaii Kai Golf Course
- 7.2 miles to Ala Wai Golf Course
- 18 miles to Pali Golf Course
- 7.6 miles to Queen Beach
- 17 miles to Lanikai Beach
- 33 miles to Paradise Cove Public Beach
- 15 miles to Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)
- 31 miles to Kalaeloa Airport (JRF)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.