Bold black-paneled beach house near Darkwood Beach
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Directly above the Caribbean Sea, Tamarind Hills Aqua enjoys incredible views from its prestigious property between two of Antigua’s most coveted beaches, Darkwood and Ffryes. This luxurious three bedroom is perfect for a family getaway, couples retreat, or a sun-kissed honeymoon with a little extra space. Two of Tamarind Hill’s bedrooms have private balconies, and all three feature lavish en-ensuite bathrooms and king-sized beds. While you’re in Antigua, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to visit historical sites and natural wonders, all within a short drive. The island’s vibrant capital, St. John’s, is where you’ll find duty-free shopping, fine dining, and exciting Caribbean nightlife.
Focusing on ocean views, Tamarind Hill’s designers did an incredible job of maintaining sightlines within interior spaces. Wall length openings allow guests to flow in and out as freely as an ocean breeze. Inside, a soothing cream color scheme acts as a canvas for bright Caribbean art, ocean-inspired throw pillows, and designer furnishings. An open concept floor plan allows the fully equipped kitchen to enjoy the ocean view as well, with a social breakfast bar to outline its functional work area. In the bedrooms, peaked ceilings and stately furniture show off the island’s rich colonial history and elegant Spanish revivalist architecture.
Outside, you’ll love lounging poolside and dining alfresco, all while marveling at the endless views of the Caribbean Sea. Back inside, you’ll appreciate Tamarind Hill’s air conditioning on hotter days. And, the villa comes with Wi-Fi and television to help keep you connected.
After you’ve enjoyed a sunset or two from Tamarind Hill’s west-facing terrace, plan a night out at Shirley Heights, one of Antigua’s most scenic lookouts, and home of the Sunset Party. You’ll love dancing the night away as the sun sinks into the horizon and the moon rises to light an unforgettable evening. If you’d prefer something more laid-back, the English Harbour is where you’ll find most of the island’s historical sites, art galleries, and boutique shops. And, when you’re at Tamarind Hill, you’re never more than a five-minute walk from incredible beachfront at Ffryes and Darkwood.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Cable & smart television, Air conditioning, Safe, Desk, Lounge areas Private balcony, Oceanview
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Cable & smart television, DVD player, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private balcony, Oceanview
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Cable & smart television, DVD player, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- DVD player
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4
- Infinity edge plunge pool - not heated
- Outdoor living area
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping and maid service (every other day)
- 24hr security
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Spa services
- Activities and excursions
- Car rentals
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Old Sugar Windmill Tower Ruins
- 11.7 km to Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
- 11.7 km to Heritage Quay
- 15.5 km to Fort James
- 16.3 km to Dickenson Bay
- 20.5 km to Falmouth Harbour
- 21.5 km to Betty's Hope
- 23.9 km to Nelson's Dockyard
- 24.4 km to Stingray City
- 25.3 km to Shirley Heights
- 5 minute walk to Darkwood Beach
- 5 minute walk to Ffryes Beach
- 3 minute drive to Coco Beach
- 15.9 km to Siboney Beach Club
- 17.7 km to V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 4 people
Jolly Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.