12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
Stay within walking distance of restaurants, boutiques and famed Noosa Head Beach at Witta Circle. Though this vacation rental is set on a quiet residential island, it’s just steps to the heart of town and some of the most beautiful beaches in Queensland. Its location—and six bedrooms—make it a wonderful choice for a holiday in the sun with family or a getaway with a group of friends.
There’s plenty of room to relax in the villa’s private outdoor areas, which feature a pool, hot tub, lounging and dining spaces, a bar and a gas barbecue. The house also has a streaming TV and Wi-Fi and, for your convenience, laundry facilities and a high chair for the younger set.
Interiors by two local designers give Witta Circle an air of laid-back luxury. The rooms are bright and modern, with a free-flowing layout that meanders from living room to dining room to fully equipped kitchen. The white walls are a gallery-like backdrop for large-scale artwork and sleek, sculptural furnishings.
The villa has three bedrooms with king beds—two with en-suite bathrooms, including the master suite—and one with a hall bathroom, as well as one bedroom with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom. There are also two children’s rooms with two twin bunk beds each that share access to a hall bathroom.
From the tranquil island where Witta Circle sits, it’s a short walk to Hastings Street and Noosa Parade, where you can treat yourself in the boutiques or sit down to a honeymoon-worthy dinner overlooking the water. It’s a 10-minute drive or less to five different beaches, including the spectacular Noosa Main Beach, and both Noosa National Park (where you’ll find even more stunning beaches) and Noosa Springs Golf and Spa Resort are equally easy to reach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size bunk beds (king singles), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 6, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6 - Kids room: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 5, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Rice cooker
- Butler's pantry
- High chair
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Streaming television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Gas barbecue
- Bar area
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to downtown Noosa Heads
- 6 minute drive to Noosa Spit Recreation Reserve and Botanic Gardens
- 7 minute drive to Noosa National Park
- 8 minute drive to downtown Noosaville
- 9 minute drive to Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- 17 km to Peregian Golf Club
- 36 km to downtown Sunshine Coast
- 3 minute drive to Noosa Head Main Beach
- 5 minute drive to Little Cove
- 7 minute drive to Tea Tree Bay
- 9 minute drive to Sunshine Beach
- 10 minute drive to Alexandria Bay
- 33 km to Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY)
- 138 km to Brisbane Airport (BNE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 6 more
Noosa Heads, Australia
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.