12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
Casa Ixchel is an oceanfront bijou nestled between the radiant hues of the Caribbean Sea and the old growth jungle outside Tulum. A regal estate, “Ixchel” refers to the Mayan goddess of love, health and fertility… spiritual ideas in line with the eco-friendly ethos of this stunning vacation rental. In line with today’s standards for sustainability, Casa Ixchel generates electricity from solar panels, a wind turbine and a backup generator. Lower your carbon footprint – without compromise to luxury or style!
The grounds at this private residence include sun loungers, parasols and a large swimming pool with a built-in hot tub. The covered verandah features plenty of lounge areas and a chic alfresco dining set. You will also find a massage area, manicured garden spaces and a thatch-roofed dining and lounge area right at the beach. Interior perks include cable television, Wi-Fi and an espresso machine. Your reservation includes the services of a full staff with housekeeping, cook and server. Four bicycles are also included so guests can explore these picturesque environs.
Designed by renown architect Alberto Schutte, Casa Ixchel’s minimalistic decor and the open living areas inspire a sense of calm contemplation. The dramatic entrance draws the eye through the spacious hallway to the beachfront garden and pool, making this an excellent wedding or event venue and an ideal vacation villa for extensive groups of family or friends. With spacious indoor lounges, a media room and a state of the art kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a center island, this holiday is set to go!
Six darling bedrooms accommodate up to twelve guests at this non-smoking villa. All of the bedrooms provide en-suite bathrooms, rain showers, televisions, air conditioning and ceiling fans. Various perks include ocean views and direct access to the swimming pool terrace.
Surrounded by lush foliage and endless views of the turquoise waters, Casa Ixchel offers seclusion from the busy areas of the Riviera Maya, while still close enough to Tulum’s range of archeological sites and natural attractions. Although this villa is the last property before the entrance to the Sian Ka’an Biosphere, a UNESCO World Heritage site, it is also just a short drive to town or golf. Or maybe it’s time to just sway in a hammock at the beach? It’s your vacation, you decide!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & rain shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private terrace, Safe, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private terrace, Safe, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe,Direct access to Pool
- Bedroom 6: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to Pool
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Cable television
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining with seating for 14
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
- Gated property
- Gated community
- Snorkel equipment
- Paddle boards
- 4 Bicycles
- Security cameras - front yard, back yard & pool
STAFF & SERVICES
- Property Manager
- On-site concierge services
- Personalized menus with fresh ingredients bought daily according to guest requirements
- All meals & snacks
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Luggage assistance (upon request)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Wine & Spirits
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Laundry service
- Fitness & Yoga
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to restaurants
- 13 km to Tulum downtown
- 11.5 km to Tulum ruins
- 75 km to Playa del Carmen
- 4.3 km to Tulum Beach
- 128 km to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 14 people
Stand up paddle board
Sian Kaan, Tulum, Mexico
Cancun International Airport (CUN)
114 min drive
Points of Interest
Ruins of Tulum
33 min drive
Playa del Carmen
77 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.