Modern farmhouse in foothills of The Remarkables
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Please note that this home is in a region with ongoing development. Guests may experience noise, depending on what work is being done at the time. For more information, please contact a Villa Specialist.
Set amongst the foothills of The Remarkables, Kahua Villa enjoys sweeping mountain views from its four-bedroom, modern farmhouse atmosphere. Located in Jack’s Point, Kahua offers its guests quick and easy access to the bustling city of Queenstown, while celebrating the privacy of its rural environment. Nearby, you’ll find Jack’s Point Golf Course. And, if you’re in New Zealand to ski, The Remarkables and Coronet Peak are both within a half hour’s drive. If you appreciate the marriage between country living and modern luxury, Kahua Villa is the perfect home base for your next Luxury Retreat.
Just like its mountainous surroundings, Kahua Villa enjoys an airy-atmosphere, peaked ceilings, and soaring views. The living room stretches back the entire depth of the villa, flowing into the formal dining space, and kitchen. With floor-to-ceiling windows, a grand fireplace, and leather sofas, you’re sure to feel the inviting warmth of a classic ski chalet, yet Kahua’s stylish-contemporary spin adds a luxurious elegance to the equation. Connecting the television lounge and an extensive wine collection, you’ll find a pair of beautiful sliding barn doors. Moving on, Kahua’s terrace has the perfect setting for an alfresco dinner, with The Remarkables providing an unbeatable background.
Kahua Villa comes with a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and lots more. All four bedrooms feature king or split-king sized beds. The Master Bedroom enjoys a walk-in closet and its own private terrace with outdoor furniture. And, the fourth bedroom is located in a separate unit with an en-suite bathroom and kitchenette, making it easy for guests who desire a little extra privacy.
Aside from skiing and golf, sailing is a great way to get out and have fun while enjoying the beautiful environment of Queenstown, and Wakatipu Yacht Club is the perfect place to inquire about lessons, tours, and rentals. If there’s a thrill seeker in your group, New Zealand is well-known as a haven for adventure tourists, with everything from jet boating to canyon swinging, skydiving, rock climbing, and everything in between. If you’re in the mood for exciting city life, Queenstown is just twenty minutes from home.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning, Private terrace with outdoor furniture, Pod coffee Machine
- Bedroom 2: Split king size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Rain Shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Split king size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 2, Stand-alone rain shower, Rain Shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Split king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Kitchenette, Pod coffee machine
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Pod coffee machine
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Security system
- Sound System
- Media room
- Wine fridge
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Mountain view
STAFF & SERVICES
- Complimentary welcome gift
- Mid-stay clean (bookings of 7 nights or more)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Wine list
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 13.4 km to Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 13.9 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 15.8 km to Skyline Queenstown Skycity Casino
- 15.6 km to Main Street, shops, restaurants and nightlife
- 18.6 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 31.6 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 8.8 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 3 more
Kawarau Falls, New Zealand
Queenstown Golf Course
16 min drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
28 min drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
36 min drive
Points of Interest
Wakatipu Yacht Club
15 min drive
18 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.