Contemporary chalet near private Kadenwood gondola
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7 bathrooms
Enjoy modern luxury amid centuries-old landscapes at Ancient Cedars. This Whistler vacation rental may sit among the timeless forests and mountains of B.C., but its contemporary architecture and thoughtful amenities are decidedly of the moment. Its style is matched by an incredible setting in the exclusive Kadenwood neighborhood that offers ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes.
Look out over Whistler and the surrounding Tantalus Range from a heated patio that can be enjoyed year-round. The outdoor areas also feature a heated pool, hot tub and barbecue; inside, there’s a wet bar, wine cellar, ping-pong and foosball tables, cable TV, a Sonos sound system and Wi-Fi. Flip on the heated floors or fireplace to stay cozy, and let the elevator whisk you from one floor to the next.
A great room framed in wood and glass is the perfect spot to gather with friends and family to reconnect, dine and watch the sunset over the mountains. The open-concept space has two sitting areas—one with a fireplace and one with a TV—and a dining table for ten, plus a fully equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances.
Ancient Cedars has three bedrooms with king beds, including one master bedroom with a honeymoon-suite-inspired lounge area and private terrace. There are also two bedrooms with queen beds and two bedrooms with two twin beds each. All seven bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
If you’ve come for a ski holiday, you’ll appreciate being able to ski out the front door to the private Kadenwood gondola, less than a quarter-mile away. For shopping, dining and your apres-ski needs, it’s about a 10-minute drive to Creekside Village and the main Whistler Village. If you’re visiting during the summer, you’ll find two golf courses nearby, plus beautiful Blueberry Beach on scenic Alta Lake.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television, Lounge area, Private terrace
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 6: Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 7: Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine cellar
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Wet bar
- Pingpong table
- Foosball table
- Cable television
- Sonos sound system
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - Heating included
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Heated terrace
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 9 minute drive to Creekside Village
- 9 minute drive to Nita Lake
- 8.3 km to Whistler Village restaurants and shops
- 8.4 km to Whistler Golf Club
- 10 km to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- 120 km to Downtown Vancouver
- 7.3 km to Blueberry Beach at Alta Lake
- 8.1 km to Whistler Village Gondola & Excalibur Gondola
- 11 km to Wizard Express ski lift
- 132 km to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Ping pong table
Bar with built-in sink
Sonos sound system
+ 1 more
+ 5 more
Vancouver International Airport
122 min drive
Whistler Golf Club
13 min drive
Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
15 min drive
Whistler Village Gondola
12 min drive
Points of Interest
8 min drive
9 min drive
99 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.