Casa Grande Tennis Estate
12 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8.5 bathrooms
K0001 - City Permit #3746 - TOT#3085
It doesn’t get much more charming than Casa Grande Tennis Estate. This Spanish Colonial-style residence in Palm Springs will transport you with its elegant architecture and colorful detail. It’s a wonderful private hideaway for a relaxed holiday with family or a stylish base for exploring the Desert Cities with friends.
Tucked behind walls for a secluded, romantic feel, the estate boasts a swimming pool, hot tub, al-fresco lounging and dining areas, an outdoor wet bar and a barbecue—and, as its name suggests, a regulation-size tennis court where you can pretend you’re at Indian Wells. Spend evenings around the firepit or inside by the wet bar, pool table, baby grand piano, TV and Wi-Fi.
Rich in vibrant tile, carved wood details and refined furnishings, Casa Grande evokes a sense of traditional southern California luxury. Several living rooms give you the choice of multiple places to have a conversation or watch TV, while the dining table for fourteen is perfect for getting everyone together. The fully equipped kitchen is equally inviting, with a generous center island.
There are five bedrooms in the main house at this expansive vacation rental, one in a first casita and two in a second casita. All five main-house bedrooms have king beds; three have en-suite bathrooms and two share a hall bathroom. The first casita has one bedroom with a queen bed, an en-suite bathroom and a kitchenette—ideal for couples wanting a honeymoon-style escape. The second casita has two bedrooms with queen beds and en-suite bathrooms, plus a shared kitchenette.
Casa Grande Tennis Estate is located in The Mesa, an exclusive Palm Springs neighborhood known for being a favorite with celebrities. From here, it’s a 10-minute walk to some of the hottest spots on South Palm Springs and a 5-minute drive to shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Palm Springs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Streaming television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 - King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 4, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Streaming television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4 - King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Streaming television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5 - King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Streaming television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6 - Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Kitchenette, Cable television, Air conditioning, Access to the tennis court
- Bedroom 7 - Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette shared with bedroom 8, Cable television, Air conditioning, Access to the tennis court
- Bedroom 8 - Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Kitchenette shared with bedroom 7, Cable television, Air conditioning, Access to the tennis court
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area for 14
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Baby grand piano
- Wet bar
- Wine storage
- Pool table
- Tennis court
- Swimming Pool - heating at an additional cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining for 14
- Wet bar
- Sun loungers
- Parking for 8 cars
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.5 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 3.2 miles to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 3.8 miles to Indian Canyons
- 5 miles to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 5.2 miles to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 9.3 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 11.3 miles to Mount San Jacinto Aerial Tramway
- 15.5 miles to Palm Desert
- 26.5 miles to Coachella Festival Grounds
- 51.3 miles to Joshua Tree National Park
- 6.6 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
- 23.3 miles to Bermuda Dunes Airport (UDD)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Bar with built-in sink
Palm Springs, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.