Contemporary open-concept villa near Main Street
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Smuggler Grove is a beautiful home near downtown Aspen, within walking distance of Main Street and a five-minute drive from Aspen Ski Resort. Nestled in a quiet, leafy neighborhood, the stand-alone house offers a lovely haven for a mountain vacation in any season. Spacious outdoor living areas inspire alfresco delights in the crisp Colorado air, while superbly appointed interiors balance modern style with classic alpine accents. Three ample bedroom suites, plus two queen-size sleeper sofas, accommodate families and groups of friends up to eight in size.
The villa's open-concept interior flows gracefully onto the ample terrace, creating a lovely venue for relaxing downtime or delicious meals. The luminous open kitchen features generous prep space, chef-grade appliances, an extensive bar for breakfast or appetizers, and a classy wet bar with wine fridge. Enjoy summer meals outdoors or winter feasts around the beautiful wooden table for ten. Watch your favorite programs on the large TV in the den, or sip hot cocoa around the fire pit under the Rocky Mountain sky.
The master suite features a king bed beneath high, peaked ceilings, with a gas fireplace and large windows gazing out on forest views. A glass door opens to a balcony with outdoor seating—a lovely perch for morning coffee or evening relaxation. The suite also includes a walk-in closet and a superb ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, shower, and tub. There is one guest suite with a king bed and one with a queen, and both have ensuite bathrooms. The media room and home office both include queen-size sleeper sofas and share a bathroom between them. There is air conditioning on the top two floors, and heating throughout the house.
The villa's excellent location balances tranquil privacy with convenient access to the sporting and cultural delights of Aspen. You're an easy walk from the heart of downtown, a short drive to the ski resort, and minutes from Aspen Golf & Tennis Club. Buttermilk Mountain and Aspen Highlands are less than four miles away, and Snowmass Village about a nine-mile drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Gas fireplace, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Additional Bedding - Office: Queen sleeper sofa, Shared access to hallway full bathroom with Media Room, Stand-alone rain shower
- Additional Bedding - Media Room: Queen sleeper sofa, Shared access to hallway full bathroom with Office
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Apple TV
- Media room
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning (Top two levels only)
- Iron/Ironing board
- Parking - 1 space
- Fire pit
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-week clean and departure clean for stays 7 nights or longer
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional housekeeping is available at $39/hour (Advance notice is required)
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Downtown Aspen
- 2.8 miles to Aspen Golf & Tennis Club
- 3.7 miles to Aspen Highlands Village
- 8.5 miles to Snowmass Club Golf Course
- 9.0 miles to Snowmass Village
- 5 minute drive to Aspen Mountain
- 3.7 miles to Aspen Highlands Mountain
- 3.8 miles to Buttermilk Mountain
- 9.0 miles to Snowmass Village
- 4.7 miles to Aspen-Pitkin Airport (ASE)
- 68 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 221 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking