10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Get great views all year long at Talon. From its setting in the exclusive Park Meadows area, this luxury townhome overlooks both the mountains and golf course near Park City—and is just a short drive from both. With three bedrooms, this Utah vacation rental is the perfect size for a ski holiday with family or a mountain getaway with friends.
Whether you’ve been out skiing, boarding, hiking or golfing, this residence couldn’t be more inviting to return to. Serve refreshments from the wet bar to enjoy around the pool table or in front of the smart TV, put a favorite album on the Sonos sound system or share photos of the day via Wi-Fi. Cozy up to the fireplace inside or soak under the stars in the private al-fresco hot tub.
Details like vaulted ceilings and a stone fireplace surround make the villa’s interiors bright and inviting. Wood beams and leather furnishings lend a Western vibe to the sitting area, a dining table for eight and the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen. An open-concept layout gives you the luxury of enough space for everyone to gather together.
Talon has one master bedroom with a king bed and honeymoon-suite-worthy features such as its own balcony and a jetted tub, as well as one bedroom with a queen bed. The third bedroom is great for kids, with one queen bed and two twin beds. All three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
While the villa is located in a quiet residential area, it’s a 10-minute drive or less from the Canyons Ski Resort and Park City Resort bases, as well as the Park City and Canyons golf courses. Find shopping and dining in downtown Park City, especially along its historic Main Street, only a 10-minute drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted bathtub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3 - Kids Room: Queen size bed, 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Direct access to terrace
- Media Room: Queen size sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Smart TV
- Sonos sound system
- Wet bar
- Pool table
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub
- Heated driveway
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Food & beverages
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Historic Main Street
- 10 minute drive to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 10 minute drive to Canyons Golf Course
- 7.3 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 30 miles to Salt Lake City
- 9 minute drive to Canyons Ski Resort base
- 10 minute drive to Park City Resort base
- 5.5 miles to Deer Valley Resort base
- 35 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Bar with built-in sink
Sonos sound system
+ 6 more
Park City, UT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.