High-gloss hillside villa with dramatic city views
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Tap into new Hollywood glam at Monopoly Estate. Set in the hills above Los Angeles, this California vacation rental pairs sleek architecture and thoughtful design with panoramic views of the city. It’s a wonderful choice for groups of family or friends who want to spend days exploring nearby sights and nights watching the lights come on below.
The villa opens to several levels of outdoor living spaces, featuring a pool, hot tub and loungers. The outdoor kitchen has a barbecue and pizza oven, the rooftop terrace is perfect for watching the stars come out, and the firepit means you can linger outside even on cooler evenings. If you decide to head indoors, there’s a home theater, wine cellar, smart TV, sound system and Wi-Fi waiting for you.
Sliding glass doors separate the al-fresco areas from an open-concept living room and fully equipped kitchen on one floor, and a second sitting area and office space on the pool level. There’s also a dining room with seating for ten. Throughout the home’s 4,500 square feet, details such as bookmatched stone and metallic accents lend a certain glamour to the sleek spaces.
Monopoly Estate has one master bedroom with a king bed, en-suite bathroom and honeymoon-suite-worthy features like a fireplace and balcony. There are also two bedrooms with queen beds and private en-suite bathrooms, and one bedroom with a queen bed and a shared bathroom.
Spend your holiday relaxing at this luxury property and channeling your inner starlet, or take advantage of its location to sightsee around L.A. It’s less than a 15-mile drive to attractions such as The Grove, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Universal Studios and the Getty Center. And it’s less than 20 miles to both the Santa Monica Beach and Pier and Venice Beach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to pool and terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Wine cellar
- Home theatre
- Cable television
- Smart TV
- Sound system
- Smart home technology
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor kitchen
- Pizza oven
- Fire pit
- Heat lamps
- Sun loungers
- 2-Car garage
- Security cameras
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 miles to Runyon Canyon Park
- 3.6 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 3.7 miles to The Grove
- 4 miles to Hollywood
- 4.2 miles to Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- 6.1 miles to Universal Studios
- 8 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 8.7 miles to The Getty Center
- 10 miles to Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- 10 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 12 miles to Venice Canals
- 12 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 14 miles to Venice Beach
- 24 miles to Malibu Pier
- 10 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 15 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 8 more
Los Angeles, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.