Kaylani Beach House 2
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
Swim, dine, and nap on a private deck shaded by tropical greenery at Kaylani Beach House 2. With its open-concept outdoor and indoor living spaces, this modern bungalow is a breezy escape. Just a 2-minute walk from Belongil Beach and a 10-minute walk from downtown Byron Bay, it’s close enough to the action that you can pop back home for sunscreen or a snack.
Make the most of balmy days and swim in the villa’s plunge pool, then stretch out in a lounger on the pool deck. If you need shade, there’s a covered al-fresco living and dining area with a gas barbecue. And if you’ve spent all day out in the intense Australian sunshine, you can unwind inside with the help of the smart TV, surround-sound system, and Wi-Fi.
A glass wall leads from the outdoor living room to the indoor great room, giving you the luxury of sliding it back to create one seamless space. A soft blue-and-white color scheme lends a fresh, beachy vibe to the living area, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen, while a natural-fiber area rug and wood paneling add touches of warmth.
This vacation rental has 2 bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, and 2 bedrooms that share a bathroom: one with a king bed and one with 2 twin beds. For larger groups of friends and family on holiday together, there’s also an extra room with a twin bed and twin trundle bed.
With Belongil Bay just a 2-minute walk away, you can relive your honeymoon on a sunrise stroll and be back in time for breakfast. There are 3 other beaches within a 10-minute drive of the villa, so you’ll have plenty of choice about where to surf or build sandcastles. For shopping and dining, it’s a 10-minute walk into the bustling streets and laneways of Byron Bay.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to Media room bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to the Media room
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to Media room bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to the Media room
- Extra Room: Twin size bed, Twin size trundle bed, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Media room
- Smart TV
- Surround sound
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Plunge pool - heating included
- Pool fence
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Catering services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Massage services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Byron Bay downtown
- 7 minute drive to Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- 8 minute drive to Arakwal National Park
- 10 minute drive to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 17 km to Tyagarah Nature Reserve
- 29 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 34 km to Minyon Falls Lookout
- 91 km to downtown Gold Coast
- 2 minute walk to Belongil Beach
- 4 minute drive to Byron Main Beach
- 8 minute drive to Tallow Beach
- 9 minute drive to Wategos Beach
- 34 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 66 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Surround sound system
Pool safety fence
+ 5 more
Byron Bay, Australia
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
26 min drive
Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
44 min drive
3 min walking
3 min drive
6 min drive
8 min drive
Teven Valley Golf Course
24 min drive
Points of Interest
Byron Bay downtown
4 min drive
Cape Byron State Conservation Area
6 min drive
Arakwal National Park
8 min drive
Cape Byron Lighthouse
10 min drive
Tyagarah Nature Reserve
16 min drive
Minyon Falls Lookout
43 min drive
68 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.