Sustainable midcentury oasis near Silverado Trail
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Located within walking distance of downtown Napa, this luxurious five bedroom is just minutes from Wine Country’s best bars, restaurants, and vineyards. The short stroll provides a perfect buffer between Napa Retreat’s private atmosphere and the hustle and bustle of the downtown core. With four bedrooms in the Main House and a fully equipped Guest House, Napa Retreat is ideal for a multi-family vacation.
Thoughtful architecture utilizes large openings on parallel sides of the living room to maximize mountain views and create a social, open-air flow. Inside, sleek and stylish decor provides the perfect setting to sample newly discover wines. Throughout the villa, you’ll enjoy high-end electronics, designer furnishings, and lavish fixtures in the four bathrooms, three of which are ensuites.
Napa Retreat has plenty to keep you busy, like the swimming pool, bocce court, and state of the art home gym, equipped with an infra-red sauna and a pilates machine. On the terrace, you’ll love the view of the East Napa Hills and Mount Tamalpais, especially from the hot tub. For dinner, Napa Retreat comes with an indoor and outdoor kitchen, and formal and alfresco dining areas. After, pour yourself a glass of wine, gather around the fire pit, and let the starry skies of Napa Valley set the mood for an unforgettable evening with family and friends.
When you’re ready to get out and explore, Napa’s legendary Silverado Trail is a great hike through the valley’s lush environment, and it’s just minutes from home. After your hike, reward yourself with a trip into town to enjoy a fine meal and a night of wine tasting. You’ll also find golf, farmer’s markets, regional parks, and more, all within a few miles of Napa Retreat.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in closet, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 3 - Bunk Room: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 2, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Lounge area, Kitchenette, Television, Air conditioning, Private entry
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Exercise room
- Cable television
- Sonos sound system
- Swimming pool - heating included (From May 1st through October 31st)
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor kitchen
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Bocce ball
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.6 miles to Downtown Napa
- 2.4 miles to Oxbow Public Market
- 8.9 miles to Chardonnay Golf Club
- 16 miles to Sonoma Plaza
- 17 miles to Sonoma Overlook Trail
- 21 miles to Sonoma Raceway
- 22 miles to Bouverie Wildflower Preserve
- 24 miles to Sonoma Valley Regional Park
- 8.1 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 59 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bocce ball court
Dining area for 12 people
Sonos sound system
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.