Modern Home in Bridgehampton
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
This beautiful Hamptons home is located just outside Bridgehampton Village, minutes from Mecox Beach. Ideal for a summer escape to this famous Long Island enclave, the newly renovated villa balances a rustic, natural ambiance with superb modern design features and high-end amenities. Ample outdoor spaces include a 42-foot gunite swimming pool and alfresco dining, while the beautifully furnished interiors include luminous living and dining areas, a gourmet kitchen, air conditioning, and excellent media technology. Four generous bedrooms in the main house, plus a superb, remodeled pool house with additional bedding, accommodate up to eight guests—perfect for a family or group of friends.
The villa's yard inspires long afternoons and evenings in the ocean-kissed air. Revel in the sunlight on lounge chairs and plunge into the refreshing pool. Fire up the barbecue as the kids play in the spacious yard, and gather for delicious feasts around the table for twelve. Linger in the lounge after sunset, sharing bottles of wine under the starry sky.
The main living area opens through wide glass doors to the deck and yard, creating a graceful flow of space and air. This open-concept, light-filled room features a comfortable lounge, a beautiful dining table for eight, and a stylish kitchen with chef-grade appliances and a bar. A separate den, just off the main living area, features vaulted ceilings, a large TV, a fireplace, and doors to the yard. The upstairs play/media room offers additional space for relaxation and fun.
There are four queen bedrooms in the main house, two with ensuite bathrooms. The superb master suite has a walk-in closet and desk, and its deluxe bathroom includes a tub. The stand-alone pool house has been entirely renovated into a modern home in its own right—including a front facade made almost entirely of glass overlooking the yard. The house includes a queen bedroom, two daybeds, and a private living area with small kitchenette
The villa is a short drive or easy, ten-minute bike ride to the beaches on the Atlantic Ocean, and within walking distance or a three-minute drive from Bridgehampton Village and the famous Citarella Gourmet Market. Southampton Golf Club is about seven miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Stand alone bidet, Walk-in closet, Desk
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bath combo, Bidet
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bath combo, Bidet
- Pool House: Queen size bed, 2 Day Beds, Bathrom with stand-alone shower - Available from April 30 - October 30, 2019.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable television
- Sonos sound system
- Ice Maker
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming Pool - heating included from mid May to late September
- Al fresco dining with seating for 12
- Al fresco shower
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Bridgehampton
- 5 minute drive to Water Mill
- 8 minute drive to Parrish Art Museum
- 5.9 miles to Southampton Village
- 7.2 miles to Southampton Golf Club
- 7.2 miles to Sag Harbor Gold Course
- 17 miles to Shinnecock County Park West
- 6 minute drive to Mecox Beach
- 6 minute drive to Sagg Main Beach
- 5.4 miles to Flying Point Beach
- 8 miles to Cooper's Beach
- 22 miles to Francis S. Gabreski Airport (FOK)
- 45 miles to Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
- 85 miles to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Sonos sound system
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.