Limonaia La Gressa
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
With Florence and Brunelleschi’s Dome in the distance, Limonaia La Gressa boasts one of the best views in all of Tuscany. Only seven kilometers from the city, this vacation rental is close enough to enjoy all of Florence’s major attractions, but far enough to peacefully luxuriate in the home’s lush garden and open-air terrace.
Recently renovated, Limonaia La Gressa meets the highest standards of luxury vacation rentals without disturbing any of its original elements, like terracotta flooring, rugged exposed-beam ceilings, and stone terrace. Inside, the villa’s rooms are linked with beautiful arched doorways and decorated with stately designer furnishings. The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, thick-cut granite countertops, and a brilliant backsplash. Underneath chandelier lighting, your group will love enjoying meals and celebrating special occasions in the elegant formal dining room. And, with several lounge spaces and smaller sitting areas, both inside and out, you’ll have no trouble orchestrating group gatherings or sneaking away for more intimate moments.
Outside, you’ll love the view from the heated swimming pool and surrounding sun lounger chairs. For a casual lunch, fire up the pizza oven or barbeque and dine alfresco under the covered portion of the terrace. Back inside, you’ll appreciate Wi-Fi, a sound system, cable television, and air conditioning. And, when it’s time to retire for the evening, all five of Limonaia La Gressa’s beautiful bedrooms come with lavish en-suite bathrooms, and either a king or a pair of twin sized beds.
Ten minutes from the villa, you’ll find the Stibbert Museum, containing thousands of artifacts from Eastern and Western civilizations. Travel just a little bit further and you’ll hit Fiesole’s Roman Theatre and Piazza Della Liberta, both about seven-kilometers from home. And, just eleven-kilometers from home, the seemingly endless supply of museums, art galleries, historic sites, monuments, and nightlife of Florence, Italy await you on your next Luxury Retreats vacation.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with two stand-alone showers, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Cable television
- Sound system
- Alarm system
- Espresso machine
- Iron board
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Pizza oven
- Lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Check in/out concierge
- Housekeeping and gardening service
- Daily continental breakfast
- Weekly bed and bath linen changing
- Pool towel change twice a week
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- House heating
- Pool heating (60 euros/day including the days before arrival necessary to reach to requested temperature)
- Personal laundry, washing up and any service or item that are indicated as icnluded in the rental price
- Cooking and grocery shopping
- Extra maid available (16 euros/hour. To be agreed locally)
- Extra linen changing (50 euros for bathroom and bedroom)
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to the Stibbert museum
- 6.8 km to Fiesole
- 7 km to Piazza della Liberta
- 11 km to downtown Florence
- 11.6 km to Il Duomo di Firenze
- 11.7 km to Uffizi gallery
- 12 km to Florence International Airport (FLR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.