Breezy designer beachfront villa near Xel-Ha Park
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Enjoying a beachfront setting on Soliman Bay in Tulum, this thoughtfully designed beach house is a dream vacation destination for those who long to live an easy-breezy beach lifestyle. With five luxurious ensuite bedrooms, spacious indoor and outdoor hosting areas, and a secluded atmosphere, Casa Kavali is perfect for a golf trip with friends, a family beach vacation, and any other special occasion that benefits from an absolutely gorgeous setting. Nearby, you’ll find historic sites, golf, natural wonders, and more.
A refreshing and updated take on classic beach house design, Casa Kevali is equal parts trendy and relaxing, with the ability to host occasions ranging from formal dinners to backyard barbeques. With lush jungle on one side, and beachfront on the other, Soliman Bay’s beautiful environment has a great influence on Casa Kevali’s interior decor and free-flowing, open-air atmosphere. Kavali’s luxurious accommodations are divided into three separate villas. The Main Villa contains two king en-suite bedrooms with ocean views. The first guest house has two more bedrooms and the second is ideal for a small family or guest that desires more privacy, as it comes with its own lounge, kitchenette, and en-suite.
Casa Kavali was created to host amazing getaways for its guests and with beachfront, a swimming pool, the rooftop terrace, and formal and alfresco dining areas, it does an incredible job. To help you make the most of your private beachfront, Kavali supplies its guests with two kayaks, boogie boards, and snorkeling equipment. You’ll find hammocks, sun loungers, and small sitting areas along the terrace and beachfront, all perfect for enjoying the ocean view.
If you’d like to learn a little about Riviera Maya’s earliest civilization, visit the Ruins of Tulum, which is just fifteen-kilometers from home. If there’s a golfer in the group, consider a round at Riviera Maya Golf Course, a beautifully scenic course that stretches along the rugged coast. And, for shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and adventure tourism, head north to Cancun, where the excitement never stops.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Shared balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Shared balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Additional bedding: Sofa bed in the art room.
Guest House 1
- Bedroom 3 : 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 4 : 2 Twin size beds, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans
Guest House 2
- Bedroom 5 : 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Kitchenette, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Art room: Sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Water filtration system
- Satellite television
- Art room
- Ceiling fans
- Alarm system
- Ocean view
- Rooftop terrace
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Outdoor living space
- 2 kayaks
- Boogie boards
- Snorkel equipment
- Alfresco shower
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (8 AM to 4 PM)
- Chef Services - Monday to Saturday
- On-site concierge
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest:
- 7 km to Xel-Ha Park
- 14 km to Riviera Maya Golf Course
- 15 km drive to Ruins of Tulum
- 29 km to Cenote Azul
- 108 km to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Water Filtration System
+ 2 more
Soliman Bay, Tulum, Mexico
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.