Kaylani Beach House
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
Dine alfresco from the grill, lounge by your private pool, and stroll to Belongil Beach to play in the surf. Part of the six-villa Kaylani Beach House complex, this family-friendly home offers comfortable living and dining areas, a gourmet kitchen, and high-end media technology. Walk 10 minutes for an evening on Byron Bay town, and explore the otherworldly landscapes of Arakwal National Park.
High walls of natural wood paneling create a cloistered, private space for outdoor enjoyments. Savor the brilliant sunlight on lounge chairs and plunge into the pool. Fire up the grill in the afternoon and gather for alfresco in the gentle breeze off the nearby bay.
The great room opens to the deck through sliding glass doors, allowing the home to breathe the beach-scented air. This open-concept space features a lounge with smart TV, a sleek contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar, and a second dining table of beautiful natural wood. Luminous white walls harmonize with light natural wood accents and a sea-inspired palette of greens and blues.
The two-floor villa features a pair of large suites with queen beds and ensuite bathrooms, as well as two guestrooms that share a bathroom and lounge area. The twin beds in one of the guestrooms can be combined into a split-king, and there are two additional twin-size beds in the overflow room. All of the rooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans.
Kaylani Beach Houses are ideally positioned for experiencing the unique and manifold pleasures of Australia’s easternmost extremity—from the pubs and eateries of Byron Bay town, to the sands of Tallow Beach, to the pristine shores of Cape Byron State Conservation Area.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to Media room bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to the Media room
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to Media room bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to the Media room
- Extra Room: Twin size bed, Twin size trundle bed, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Media room
- Smart TV
- Surround sound
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Plunge pool - heating included
- Pool fence
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gas barbeque
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Catering services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Massage services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Byron Bay downtown
- 7 minute drive to Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- 8 minute drive to Arakwal National Park
- 10 minute drive to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 17 km to Tyagarah Nature Reserve
- 29 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 34 km to Minyon Falls Lookout
- 91 km to downtown Gold Coast
- 2 minute walk to Belongil Beach
- 4 minute drive to Byron Main Beach
- 8 minute drive to Tallow Beach
- 9 minute drive to Wategos Beach
- 34 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 66 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Surround sound system
Pool safety fence
+ 4 more
Byron Bay, Australia
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
26 min drive
Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
44 min drive
3 min walking
4 min drive
6 min drive
9 min drive
Teven Valley Golf Course
24 min drive
Points of Interest
Byron Bay downtown
4 min drive
Cape Byron State Conservation Area
7 min drive
Arakwal National Park
8 min drive
Cape Byron Lighthouse
10 min drive
Tyagarah Nature Reserve
16 min drive
Minyon Falls Lookout
43 min drive
68 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.