10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
Water and mountain views provide a serene backdrop from the exquisite contemporary kitchen, dining space and lounge. Solid walnut timber features carry through from the kitchen to the separate media room, a lovely spot to retreat to for movie nights or the big game.
Outdoor entertaining can be enjoyed year-round in a range of well-designed alfresco spaces. An outdoor schist fireplace takes the edge off brisk nights and the lake facing hot tub with built-in speakers & an uninterrupted view can promise fabulous social moments. The house has two separate bedrooms wings. All but the prized room include a queen bed. The luxurious master bedroom comes with a king bed, walk in wardrobe, TV and an ensuite with a large bath tub facing the lake views.
The exclusive properties in the area also have use of the communal swimming pool, spa, tennis court and gym. It is a short 2.6km walk into the town centre or a 4 minute drive.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain showers, Dual vanity, Hair dryer, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Direct acces to lawn area and waterfront, View of the Lake Wanaka
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Direct acces to outdoor space
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom and TV room with Bedroom 4 and 5, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom and TV room with Bedroom 3 and 5, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom and TV room with bedroom 3 and 4, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining with seating for 8
- Pod coffee machine
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Gas fireplace
- Office space
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mountain view
- View of lake Wanaka
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Hot tub - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Heat lamps
- Outdoor fireplace
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Activity booking service
- Meet and greet (upon arrival)
- Access to communal swimming pool
- Mid-stay clean (for bookings of 7 nights or more)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional cleaning
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 min drive to Wanaka Town
- 7 min drive to Mount Aspiring National Park
- 8 km to Wanaka Lavender Farm
- 22 km to Treble Cone
- 37 km to Cardrona Alpine Resort
- 65 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 3 more
Wanaka, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
64 min drive
23 min drive
Cardrona Alpine Resort
39 min drive
Points of Interest
4 min drive
Mount Aspiring National Park
57 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking