12 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Discover a little piece of the French countryside in the heart of Napa and Sonoma at Villa Lavende. This elegant custom estate is a masterpiece of modern luxury, with an expansive main house and bijou guest house on nearly three private acres. Even better, it’s only a 20-minute walk or 10-minute bike ride from the restaurants, shops and tasting rooms lining historic Sonoma Plaza.
Amid the lush vineyards and landscaping surrounding the villa, you’ll find outdoor sitting and dining areas, a barbecue and an alfresco gas fireplace, along with a sports court where you can challenge friends and family to a game or two. Inside, the villa’s amenities range from an exercise room and a cozy gas fireplace to a smart TV and Wi-Fi.
The custom-designed house pairs the elegance of a French country estate with the cool factor of a modern California home. Lavender doors and a tiled foyer open to a refined sitting room with a gem-like sofa at the center. To the left is a formal dining room that seats eight; to the right is a fully equipped kitchen with an inviting breakfast nook.
This vacation rental has three bedrooms in its main house and one in a separate guest house. In the main house, there is one bedroom with a king bed and two bedrooms with double beds; all three have ensuite bathrooms. The guest house bedroom has a queen bed and could be a honeymoon-style retreat for a couple, or private accommodations for a family if you decide to use a spare room with two twin beds.
Whether you’re on holiday to enjoy the wine, the scenery or a little of both, it’s all close at hand at Villa Lavende. The property is a short walk from the town of Sonoma, and a short drive from the Sonoma Overlook Trail, Bouverie Wildflower Preserve and Sonoma Valley Regional Park—as well as all the wineries in between.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub and rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with rain shower with Spare room, Fireplace, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Outdoor furniture, Private terrace
- Main House - Spare room: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Guest House - Spare room: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to hall bathroom with rain shower with Bedroom 4
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Breakfast nook
- Ice maker
- Smart TV
- Exercise room
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Media room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Outdoor furniture
- Gas fireplace
- Sports court
- Basketball net
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 6 minute drive to Sonoma Plaza
- 7 minute drive to Sonoma Overlook Trail
- 8 miles to Bouverie Wildflower Preserve
- 8.3 miles to Sonoma Valley Regional Park
- 10 miles to Glen Ellen
- 11 miles to Sonoma Raceway
- 13 miles to Downtown Napa
- 14 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 38 miles to Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 56 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.