Highlands Lodge 402
10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Make first tracks at Beaver Creek from the ski-in, ski-out Highlands Lodge 402. Black and white stone countertops and zebra-print accents match the fireplace surround for drama inside this recently renovated Colorado residence. Cozy up to that fireplace after the day’s last run or, for livelier après-ski action, make the 2-minute drive to the shops and restaurants in Beaver Creek Village.
Guests of this vacation rental are welcome to use the shared swimming pool and hot tub at Highlands Lodge. The villa has its own parking space and a private outdoor space with a barbecue, as well as a TV, sound system and Wi-Fi if you need to relax for a bit after a day out on the mountain.
Start the day with a coffee from the Nespresso machine, sipped at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen. There’s space for everyone on the generous sectional in the living area and seating for 8 around the dining table in the open-concept great room. Double-height ceilings and an oversized window frame the room’s views of Beaver Creek Mountain.
This luxury residence has 3 bedrooms with king beds: 2 with en-suite bathrooms and one that has access to a hall bathroom. For larger parties or groups wanting more flexible arrangements, there’s also a loft space with a king bed, queen bed and en-suite bathroom. Together, the bedrooms can accommodate up to 10 friends or family members.
A holiday at Highlands Lodge 402 means you’re never more than a few minutes from your next ski run, thanks to the villa’s ski-in, ski-out location. When you’ve tired out your legs on the slopes, make the 2-minute drive to Beaver Creek Village to check out local shops or relive your honeymoon on a sleigh-ride dinner through the woods.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Loft: King size bed, Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Iron/Ironing board
- Garage - 1 space
SHARED ACCESS TO HIGHLANDS LODGE AMENITIES
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-week clean on stays of 5 nights or more (winter only)
- Mid-week clean on stays of 7 nights or more (spring/summer/fall)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 minute drive to Beaver Creek Golf Club
- 2 minute drive to Beaver Creek Village Shops & Restaurants
- 8 minute drive to Town of Avon
- 13 miles to Vail
- Ski-in/ski-out to Beaver Creek Ski Area
- 13 miles to Vail Ski Resort
- 29 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 132 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Beaver Creek, CO
Eagle County Regional Airport
34 min drive
Denver International Airport
138 min drive
Beaver Creek Golf Club
2 min drive
Vail Ski Resort
20 min drive
Points of Interest
Beaver Creek Village
2 min drive
7 min drive
19 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.