Castillo Del Mar
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7 bathrooms
Spend time in this small beach community where walking is mandatory and wildlife has the right of way. Creamy Spanish adobe supported with thick wood beams marries delicate blue and white tile risers on the outdoor stairway to the open-air balcony creating a beautiful entry to this home. Wild birdsongs crisscross through the overhanging lush foliage and trees. This is a little village with shops, boutiques, and restaurants, humming with community and activity.
Castillo Del Mar in Las Catalinas is a small protected spot perched on the lip of a conservation area with rolling green forested hills and the Pacific Ocean. Relax on the loungers
after cooling off in the private plunge pool. Within the courtyard tucked under columned arches is an alfresco dining area. Tall French doors open onto balconies with ocean or village views. 2 bedrooms have detailed arched wood cathedral ceilings overtop King platform beds and one has a charming sun porch entry with tall windows and window seating. Every room has a blue and white color palette that feels fresh, airy, and Spanish.
The nearby town of Guanacaste is known for its beaches, surfing, and sportfishing. Hop on a paddleboard or jog along the beaches. Hiking paths in the hills present a chance for spotting wildlife and experiencing a protected habitat in its lush rolling hills.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Shared terrace with bedroom 2, Pool access, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Shared terrace with bedroom 2, Pool access, Sea view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Private terrace with sea view
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- 2 Kitchenettes
- Ice maker
- Smart TV
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Plunge pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - Daily 8am to 5:30pm
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 40 km to Potrero shops and restaurants
- 72 km to Vista Ridge Golf and Country Club
- 85 km to Playa del Coco shops and restaurants
- 4.5 km to Playa Avellanas
- 11 km to Playa Mansita
- 24 km to Playa Langosta
- 30 km to Playa Grande
- 31 km to Playa Ventanas
- 82 km to Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Las Catalinas, Costa Rica
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.