10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Paneling warms the rooms and frames slope views at this French Alps ski chalet that’s like a resort unto itself. It’s an adept mix of the traditional and modern: classic wood-clad interiors sit under a pitched roof while a sleek spa area waits downstairs. Spend days skiing or hiking on nearby trails and nights seeking out the coziest restaurants on the cobbled streets of central Megève.
An adventure out in the mountains calls for a few restorative laps in the villa’s indoor swimming pool, a stretch in the exercise room, and a stint in the steam room. A big double-sided fireplace is the obvious spot to curl up with a book for the evening.
The chalet’s wood floors and paneled walls give a strong nod to tradition. Its open-concept layout, though, is all contemporary, with 2 sitting areas separated by the fireplace flowing into a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and a central island.
Step outside this stone-and-wood haven and you’re in the heart of the area, a short drive from the nearest ski slopes and from downtown Megève. Challenge yourself on downhill runs and cut through forests on cross-country ski and snowshoe trails. In the village, sit down to dinner at a Michelin-starred restaurant and end the evening with a drink at one of its grande-dame hotels.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to balcony, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Indoor swimming pool - heating included
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Ice maker
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Electric blinds
- Smart TV
- Exercise room
- High chairs
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Security system
- Sun loungers
- Barbecue (Summer only)
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Housekeeping - 4 hours per day
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 4 min drive to Megève
- 29 km to Les Pèlerins
- 29 km to Adventure Park: Addicted 'Park Gaillands
- 31 km to Chamonix city center
- 1.5 km to Megeve lift
- 38 km to Mont-Blanc Chamonix
- 38 km to Brevent - Flegere
- 85 km to Geneva Airport (GVA)
- 173 km to Lyon Airport (LYS)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Geneva Airport - GVA - French Sector
71 min drive
Aeroport de Lyon
128 min drive
41 min drive
Le Brévent - La Flégère (Chamonix-Mont Blanc)
69 min drive
Points of Interest
4 min drive
32 min drive
Parc Aventure : Accro' Park des Gaillands
33 min drive
Hotel Mercure Chamonix Centre
36 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.