12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Escape to the wilderness of the Spanish Peaks at this scenic ski lodge in Big Sky, Montana. Gaze upon the imposing views of Lone Peak from the comfort of a plush leather sofa. Let the Fan Mountian range inspire you while rejuvenating in the hot tub. And, warm up by the wood-burning fire after a day on the slopes. Later, drive 7 miles to Big Sky’s town center for a steak dinner at Horn and Cantle.
Decorated with towering evergreens, exposed wood, and natural stone, Hoos View encapsulates the rugged essence of Montana. The kitchen’s breakfast bar is the perfect place to sip coffee and plan out an exciting day. When you get home, throw your wet gear in the ski storage room, and make sure to use the boot warmers. Then gather in the great room to tell tales over a hot chocolate or something from the wet bar.
On quiet nights in, throw the big game on the satellite, catch a flick with the family, or organize a shuffleboard tournament. In the warmer months, skip the steakhouse and pick up your own cuts from the local butcher for a backyard barbecue. Enjoy your meal amongst the mountain views at the alfresco set. Later, get a fire going in the fire pit and gather around for some smores.
With ski access just 5 minutes from home, you’ll be able to carve the slopes of Big Sky bright and early each morning. In the summer, golf in Montana is an incredibly scenic way to take in the landscapes. After your round, stop into the Moonlight Basin Clubhouse for lunch. Then, head into town to try out some craft beers at Lone Peak Taproom or Beehive Basin Brewery.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fans, Fireplace, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fans, Fireplace, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin over double size bunk beds, Shared access to bathroom with Bedroom 4, Shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fans, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to bathroom with Bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fans, Mountain view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wet bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Sonos sound system
- Office space
- Ski storage
- Boot warmers
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Mountain view
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Moonlight Basin Clubhouse
- 7.6 miles to Big Sky Town Center
- 9.0 miles to Big Sky Golf Course
- 9.1 miles to Big Sky Meadow Village
- 9.4 miles to Ousel Falls Park
- 13 miles to Spanish Peaks Clubhouse
- 59 miles to Yellowstone National Park West Entrance
- 111 miles to Yellowstone National Park North Entrance
- 5 minute drive to Big Sky Resort
- 53 miles to miles to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
Sonos sound system
+ 7 more
Big Sky, MT
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport
68 min drive
Big Sky Golf Course
16 min drive
Big Sky Resort
5 min drive
Points of Interest
Moonlight Basin Clubhouse
5 min drive
Big Sky Town Center
13 min drive
Big Sky Meadow Village
16 min drive
Ousel Falls Park
17 min drive
Spanish Peaks Clubhouse
24 min drive
Yellowstone National Park West Entrance
69 min drive
Yellowstone National Park North Entrance
148 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.