8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Creamy stone turns warm and inviting in the Puglia sunshine bathing this lovingly restored masseria. Surrounded by centuries-old olive groves, this farmhouse still has the remnants of presses built into rock walls, but modern furnishings breathe new life into its traditional vaulted-ceiling rooms. It’s a short drive to Ostuni, a hilltop town known as the White City for its pearl-like buildings.
Stone walls and tall hedges make the villa’s grounds quiet and private. Catch up on reading in a lounger in the sun, cool off in the swimming pool, sit down for aperitivo beneath the pergola, and pick up market-fresh produce to toss on the barbecue and serve at the alfresco table for 8. While the home’s ancient mill dates back centuries, it also has state-of-the-art technology such as an integrated sound system and Wi-Fi.
Step through French doors from the terrace into the long open-concept great room at this vacation rental, whose stone floors and arched ceilings come to life in the sunshine. There’s a sitting area with a generous sectional, a dining table for 6, and a fully equipped kitchen with colorful tile and an inviting breakfast table.
This luxury property has 3 bedrooms with double beds, including a master suite with its own balcony, and 1 bedroom with a queen bed. All 4 bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning to keep you comfortable during summer in Italy.
The town nearest the villa is Ostuni, a hilltop enclave whose architecture dates back to medieval times. Stroll its maze-like streets, pausing to sample local olive oil—or gelato, if you’re on holiday with the whole family—have a glass of wine, or sit down to a honeymoon-worthy dinner featuring seafood from the nearby coast. For a memorable day trip, see the sea in Polignano a Mare or explore the Grotte di Castellana caves.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Decorative fireplace, Speaker, Desk, Mini-fridge, Air-conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Desk, Air-conditioning, Direct access to terrace area
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Desk, Safe, Air-conditioning, Direct access to terrace area
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Safe, Air-conditioning, Direct access to terrace area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Nespresso machine
- Integrated sound system
- Wood fireplace
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 6 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Linen and towel change (twice a week)
- Housekeeping (twice a week)
- Electricity consumption
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Cook service
- Airport transfers
- Massage service
- Activities and excursions
- Baby kit (cot & high chair)
- Villa pre-stocking and shopping service
Points of Interest
- 19 km to Ceglie Messapica
- 8.2 km to Ostuni
- 45 km Alberobello
- 54 km to Grotte di Castellana
- 48 km to Polignano a Mare
- 88 km to Lecce
- 32 km to Brindisi Airport (BDS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 14 more
22 min drive
Points of Interest
15 min drive
23 min drive
Polignano a Mare
35 min drive
39 min drive
Grotte di Castellana
45 min drive
48 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.