8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Wake up on the waterfront at this contemporary-colonial 7-miles outside of downtown Miami in Sunrise Harbor. Rent a boat for the vacation and moor it at the private dock. When you see the palm trees swaying, head out to the furnished lounge on the terrace and sip a cocktail in the sea breeze. When you’re ready to catch some sun, Tahiti Beach is 2 miles away, and the iconic shores of Miami Beach are 16 miles away.
An eclectic collection of patterns, textures, and contemporary works of art are sure to spark conversation while guests explore Villa Sunrise. Dine in the formal setting inside or keep it casual on the terrace. Maybe fire up the barbecue if you’re doing a lunch soiree. Then, hop in the pool to beat Miami’s afternoon heat.
Villa Sunrise has several smaller areas on the terrace for when you need to sneak away from the group. Get some reading done, work on your tan, or take an afternoon nap in a sun bed. If you’re feeling competitive, challenge a friend to a game of pool or see who can stay up the longest on a paddle-board. Or you could enjoy the air conditioning and stream a new series in the living room.
For incredible views of the city, head to 1 of Miami’s best restaurants, Area 31, and enjoy a menu focused on sustainable-seafood in a chic rooftop setting. If you’re a fan of the brilliant skyline, spend an afternoon at Miami Center for Architecture and Design for a crash course in the city’s iconic style. At night, see who’s DJing at Club Space or sit down for a cocktail at Blackbird Ordinary.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite his & hers bathroom with stand-alone double rain shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Television, Desk, Direct access to patio, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wine cooler
- Ice machine
- Nespresso machine
- Cable television
- Sonos sound system
- Pool table
- Central air conditioning
- Gated community
- Iron/Ironing board
- Private dock
- Paddle boards
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Driveway parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- House manager - lives onsite
- Daily housekeeping
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Boat rental
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest:
- 3.1 miles to Coconut Grove
- 6.4 miles to Mary Brickell Village
- 7.5 miles to Downtown Miami
- 9.5 miles to American Airlines Arena
- 11 miles to Miami Design District
- 15 miles to Miami Beach Golf Club
- 17 miles to Normandy Shores Golf Course
- 2.4 miles to Tahiti Beach
- 16 miles to Miami Beach
- 7.6 miles to Miami International Airport (MIA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Stand up paddle board
Sonos sound system
+ 6 more
Coral Gables, FL
Miami International Airport (MIA)
24 min drive
10 min drive
36 min drive
Miami Beach Golf Club
28 min drive
38 min drive
Points of Interest
12 min drive
20 min drive
Mary Brickell Village
22 min drive
American Airlines Arena
25 min drive
Miami Design District
25 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.